Ankama kicked off open beta testing for its anticipated MMORPG Wakfu for pretty much everywhere except--you guessed it--North America. Looks like we have to wait a bit longer to get our hands on the sequel to Dofus. For those of you lucky enough to be able to test Wakfu, here’s a list of what you can expect:
- First 6 playable character classes
- 25 spells available for each of the 6 classes
- All 16 professions already implemented
- Gubernatorial races – vote or try your hand at politics
- Persistent-world environment – eradicate or protect your favorite monster species
- More than five distinct regions with distinct ecosystems.
... no word on the North American beta. Also, giant jelly screenshot:
Downloads, info, & more: Wakfu on ggFTW!