SG Interactive, developer and publisher of several popular free-to-play games, together with Raptr, a social platform for games, today announced the launch of the Raptr & Project Blackout Giveaway for its multiplayer shooter. To participate and compete for big prizes, players with Project Blackout installed just need to download the Raptr client, which will track the time they spend in-game. As hour milestones are reached on both the individual and community level, various prizes worth up to $1,000 will be unlocked, including custom Project Blackout themed AstroGaming headsets and an Alienware laptop. The Raptr & Project Blackout Giveaway is now live and will end March 24.
Players will have plenty of new content to spend some of their hours on, as SG Interactive today also announced that new maps, weapons, and items are now available in Project Blackout, as well as two additional in-game events. The LOGIN event will award players prizes for logging in to the game each day through March 23, and the First Time Shopper Bonus event will award 20% extra Ntreev Points when players purchase more than 5,000 Ntreev Points in the Project Blackout Shop through March 9.
Prizes for the Raptr & Project Blackout Giveaway include:
- Play 1 hour: Earn 3,000 Credits
- Play 5 hours: Earn C. Python (3 days) + 5,000 Credits
- Play 20 hours: Earn Ext. Mags (3 days) + 15,000 Credits
- Play 30 hours: Earn L115A1 D (3 days) + 45,000 Credits
- Play 100,000 hours- a chance to win an Aegis Kit (Razer Lycosa & Razer DeathAdder)
- Play 150,000 hours – a chance to win Corps Kit (Razer Blackwidow Ultimate & Razer Mamba)
- Play 200,000 hours – a chance to win 1 of 3 Customized Project Blackout AstroGaming headsets
- Play 250,000 hours – a chance to win an Alienware M11X Notebook
For more information about the Raptr & Project Blackout Giveaway visit http://raptr.com/contest/project_blackout. For more information about Project Blackout, please visit the official website at http://pb.sgiwest.com.
Downloads, info, & more: Project Blackout on ggFTW!