After comprehensive testing, gamigo's online role-playing game (MMORPG) Loong - The Power of the Dragon is ready to leave closed beta testing. All European and North American players are now invited to take part in open beta testing.
The community around Loong was enthusiastic about the game during closed beta testing already, and now gamigo is upping the ante. As the game moves into open beta, not only have bugs been fixed and localization improved, the level cap will also be raised from level 50 to level 80. Closed beta old-timers will encounter plenty of new challenges.
Any players who want to experience Loong's stunning graphics, spectacular combat and unusual mounts for themselves can now register on the game's official website at http://loong.gamigo.com.
Features at a glance
- Highly-detailed 3D graphics
- No restrictions on character classes: every player can learn any skill
- More than 20 different pets
- Qing gong allows players to leap incredibly high and run through the air
- PvP battles and guild warfare
- Player matchmaking for PvP combat
Downloads, info, & more: Loong - The Power of the Dragon on ggFTW!