NCsoft®, the world's premier publisher and developer of Massively Multiplayer Online games (MMOs), is excited to announce the release of the latest addition to the Lineage franchise, the High Five update for Lineage II: The Chaotic Throne®. Available tomorrow, 15 February, with a slew of new improvements, the High Five update was developed entirely in response to player feedback.
The High Five update brings a new array of skills that players have been seeking including a new hunting system with new buffs, visually enhanced mobs and an assortment of new Grand Olympiad enhancements. Additionally, Lineage II players can look forward to more accessible Epic bosses and an improved matching system in hopes of encouraging more people to engage in epic raids and battles as a whole.
Additional features include:
- Over 30 new skills
- 7 new raid bosses
- 2 revamped hunting zones - one indoor and one outdoor – and a new hunting system
- A number of Grand Olympiad enhancements including:
- New stadiums and visuals
- New daily quests and rewards
- The number of matches per month are now limited to provide a more fair competition
- Olympiad Tokens can now be used on more items at cheaper prices
Starting tomorrow Lineage II will be available for a reduced price of €12.99 in Europe, ensuring that even more players can enjoy the sweeping changes brought with the High Five update.
For more information about Lineage II and the High Five update please visit www.lineage2.com
Downloads, info, & more: Lineage II on ggFTW!