Prison is a miserable place, especially when mutant inmates are on the loose and thirsting for blood. Welcome to Lockdown, good luck surviving. ijji.com released the latest co-op mission in its Prison Break Series for Alliance of Valiant Arms, the lightning fast Unreal Engine 3-powered multiplayer online first person shooter (MOFPS). Players need fast reflexes and excellent teamwork to stay alive in an environment of death.
The new mission pits players in a cooperative battle against AI-controlled, chemically enhanced enemy prisoners of war in a locked prison facility. The objective is simple: survive as long as possible while mowing down waves of vicious brutes. A.V.A fans have access to a host of new weapons to aid them in their mission, including:
- SA58 Para – A compact version of the FN FAL available for the Rifle Man Character Class
- P90 Harimau – A powered-up version of the P90 available for the Point Man Character Class, this weapon was designed by a member of A.V.A's massive community of players.
- CZ75 – An automatic pistol available as a secondary weapon to all character classes, this sidearm was based on a real weapon used by soldiers in the Czech Republic.
To celebrate the Lockdown update and the imminent arrival of Halloween, ijji.com is offering special items for players, including spooky-themed items:
- Desert Eagle and Hot Potato Grenade – Awarded from the EURO Jackpot Capsule, along with other prizes including up to 1 million Euros of in-game money or other rare items that can't be purchased in the A.V.A store
- Pumpkin Helmet – A carved pumpkin head that players can equip for battle
- Pumpkin Grenade – A grenade which leaves a spooky effect on enemies
To join in on the exciting action in Alliance of Valiant Arms, players can enlist for free at http://ava.ijji.com. Players can also join the fight as part of the A.V.A community on Facebook.
Downloads, info, & more: Alliance of Valiant Arms on ggFTW!