NCsoft, the world's premier publisher and developer of Massively Multiplayer Online games (MMOs), yesterday released the latest patch update to the award winning title Aion. Building off the significant increase in drop rates that players received in Aion Update 2.1, the trifecta of player rewards is complete as Aion Update 2.1 Part 2 adds more than 300 new craft designs along with a higher drop rates for item designs and gathering materials.
Along with these significant increases, Aion Update 2.1 Part 2 brings vast changes to not only the quests currently available, but the crafting system as well. Quests have been re-worked with increased drop frequency of items and gear rewarding players for their efforts. Additionally, the quests have been re-balanced to provide players with more enjoyment as they quest for rewards. Targeting the desire for new items and designs, NCsoft increased the drop frequency of both item designs and raw materials used for crafting. The enhancements coming in this update streamline the crafting efforts allowing them more time to engage in combat as opposed to mundane tasks.
Aion 2.1 Part 2 Highlights
- Wide scale updates to crafting system and quest lists
- Quests have been re-balanced to offer more rewards for players
- More than 300 new craft designs have been added into drop rotation, including Balic materials dropped by the Balaur
- Higher drop rates of item designs and raw materials/critical components along with reduced material needs to craft 593 Elyos and 593 Asmodian kids of weapons, armor and accessories for levels 45-55
- Addition of a new Fortune Pet, the Headstrong Poroco, as well as updates to the Fortune Pets rewards
- For more information on Aion and the Aion 2.1 Part 2 Update, please visit the Aion 2.1 Part 2 PowerWiki article.
Downloads, info, & more: Aion on ggFTW!