MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker
Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawk
IGN: Enunciation
Class: Yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: DashAttack
Default Yuki Rb Build

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Those are the skills I WANT to have. I have 14 points left because of Rb Dragon and I'm not sure where to put them. I don't want to get any buffs btw.
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Guild Leader
HoroTheWise will become famous soon enough

You can either idh or meteor. I would suggest idh since two idh might be better. But I haven't touch yuki for a long time so I might be outdated. *off topic* Hey steven you coming back to lunia? No hi in Titan's fourm?
08-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

rb build for myth?
if so.. max IDH is ok.. or u can icearrow, icepillar or nuke. freezing always helps
meteor is fail outside of pvp

the slow freeze skill forgot name is almost never used anymore it's too slow rather shoot an ice bomb to do dmg than freeze 2.2 secs after a 3sec cast

also if it is myth.. u can take out the "ice rain", lame freeze skill, and hp increase for another maxed skill

and i dont see y u want 60 dmg whirlwind...

Last edited by Lunar; 08-21-2009 at 01:22 PM.
08-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
sentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nicesentythee is just really nice
Guild: Titans

^ pretty much that
IDH is also good at level 1 (7kish, compared to 12k-15k max with 2k str)
For myth, I guess ice pillar would be the best of those to max. Since the monsters are huge, it would hit up to 6 times. Nuke level 4+ lets you use it safely against any boss, Nuke level 9 lets you use ice rain shower safely on any boss, which makes things a lot faster.

If ^ means incandescence by "ice rain", i'd say keep it at level 1 if this is for myth. Every time it hits, it brings separated monsters a little bit closer to each other, which also makes things a lot faster. If you cancel it at the right time, it hits one more time after it's cancelled, which gives you plenty of time to IQ (for AEH bonus) --> tele.

Whirling is good if you want to safely teleport to the middle of a mob. Just whirling-->tele (yes, that's in the right order).