ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough
Default Pvp Yuki Build

ƒ‹ƒjƒA戦‹L - ƒXƒLƒ‹ƒVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒーƒ^

Well the only experience i had with Yuki was staging these past few days so comments+suggestions are more then welcomed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jumper is on a distinguished road

With good enough infiniting, mp won't be a problem so you can take out those points in mana ext and maybe put em in glacier?

AA IDH Glacier ...continue = godly, no?

01-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

ルニア戦記 - スキルシミュレータ

01-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Is max meteor exactly useful in pvp? My original plan was to use level 1 for some mind games and such. Even if you can repeatedly hit it 100% (with Cold Nuclear?) wouldn't max ice pillar still be more damaging?

As for the mana buff, I specifically capped it at 4 to conserve points an regeants. Also because 4 was fine on my Dainn. Of course Yuki is extremely different from Dainn and I may adjust the level according to my mana needs.

I'm curious as to what sorts of bind combos you could do with level 7 cold nuclear as opposed to the other levels.

I haven't made any concrete changes to my build but I know it needs some tweaking to do.
As for now I'm disregarding my aforementioned build as I'm still a bit unclear as to the different uses of certain skills.

@ Kooki: I feel the skill is just one of those escape skills as Yuki has no invincibility frames making maw whirlwind a huge burden on mp.

Last edited by iARE1337; 01-12-2009 at 10:28 PM.

01-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

there are many combos u can do at lvl 7
4x200 with meteor is better than 1-3 x 200 with ice pillar.. ice pillar is a resetter..
pvp builds usually have resetters at their minimum lvl incase u mess up and hit the target in the air.. so it doesnt waste too much mp

and tell me... wut mind games are u able to do with a lvl 1 meteor

01-12-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
there are many combos u can do at lvl 7
4x200 with meteor is better than 1-3 x 200 with ice pillar.. ice pillar is a resetter..
pvp builds usually have resetters at their minimum lvl incase u mess up and hit the target in the air.. so it doesnt waste too much mp

and tell me... wut mind games are u able to do with a lvl 1 meteor
you can cancel it with any skill :O

01-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

and that'd help u because?

01-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hurry is on a distinguished road

How many times does meteor (proper name: glacier summon) hit?
If it's only twice, I don't see much point in maxing it.
Ice bomb does more damage (have to 2-hit cancel it in combos, assuming that meteor only hits twice), has a cooldown time of 7 seconds vs 1min, and not to mention that ice bomb is more versatile in combos whereas glacier summon (ice meteor) is only combo-able after an ice dragon (the dragon has to hit all three times in order for the glacier summon to hit)
I say, its best left at lvl 1.

01-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurry
Ice bomb does more damage (have to 2-hit cancel it in combos, assuming that meteor only hits twice), has a cooldown time of 7 seconds vs 1min, and not to mention that ice bomb is more versatile in combos whereas glacier summon (ice meteor) is only combo-able after an ice dragon (the dragon has to hit all three times in order for the glacier summon to hit)
It hits around 4 times.

01-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurry
i have a much harder time with icebomb than glacier
ice bomb doesn't allow easy shifting