ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

M4rumi is on a distinguished road
Smile Yuki for Stage

I'm planning on using this build for my Yuki.
Any improvements I can make to it? Thanks
ルニア戦記 - スキルシミュレータ

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

I would recommend something like this:

ƒ‹ƒjƒA戦‹L - ƒXƒLƒ‹ƒVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒーƒ^

Ice Dragon Heart does a lot more damage than you think o:
Level 2 Ice Meteor thingy doesn't really do much, if you do not consider on using it for damage, you could just put 1 point on it for large mob knockdowns, or even completely drop it.
The Ice Orb thing I took out has really little use, it freezes for less than a second, and I don't remember it working on bosses....
I also took some points off some of the skills, so they only have enough points in them for the damage bonus for 65+.

Last edited by Cookies; 01-06-2009 at 08:20 PM.

01-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooki
I would rather max Meteor than that revolving ball thingy for a stage build. I would probably consider revolving ball > meteor if it was a pvp build..

Ice orb can be pretty useful for just sticking it in front of mobs / hiding behind. It does 100 dmg for level 1 too. Even if the freeze time is a bit short, i still think its worth level 1.
revolving ball meainng ice heart?
that's an aoe attk.. so in pvp its not good.. just need it for the stun.. but i do agree it's not worth it to max

01-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

@Kooki: That Ice Dragon Heart can be quite deadly on stunnable monsters/bosses. And well, no one says that he couldn't get both by taking off points here and there.

Are you sure that the ice orb thing hits more than once though? I could hardly remember anything about it, since it being so easily outdamaged by so many other skills, I barely ever used it in stages.

And Lunar, I always loved it in stages. Low cooldown + multi-hit = spamspamspamspam.

Last edited by Cookies; 01-06-2009 at 10:09 PM.

01-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Stage, the dragon heart is probably better. If shot through a boss, it doesn't disappear and all the hits will hit the boss, doing quite a bit of damage. In PvP, it isn't that bad either, but someone used to it can easily follow along outside of the danger zone.

01-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps it would be a viable option to drop ice pillar to level 1 and max meteor and ice dragon heart.

01-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

ideally, ice dragon heart does outdamage meteor, but that's only ideally, it's up to your skill to put yourself in those ideal situations as much as possible. the better you get, the more you'll make use of the damage that ice dragon heart does, and the more effective it will be, should you choose to go that route:

and this is my stage build, you may want to use it as a reference.

http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/skill/yu...10900080120_86

the equips i'll have will result in 14+ mana regen per second. (more if the mana regen is similar to wizards, which i doubt) with 3k hp, making way for 4 extra points to put into more attacks and concentrate, maximizing mp gain even further.

Last edited by Ultimaga; 01-07-2009 at 12:31 AM.

01-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

M4rumi is on a distinguished road

http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/skill/yu...11000018104_92
So would this be okay?
I made some other changes, as well as dropping the revolving ball thing for meteor.