ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Dark Guy is on a distinguished road
Default How is this PvP build? +questions...

I don't really know Yuki well.
It would be nice to have some comments...

First, a few questions:

-Is Yuki actually good character for PvPing? Do you thing that a pro Yuki can beat a pro Sieg? Do Yukies have a chance winning a Klunia Tournaments, in your opinoin?

-I've heard that Yuki cannot be pushed by Hand of Earth / Holy Shout...Does it mean Dainns will have lil hard time comboing me?

-Which skills of Yuki have invincible frames?

-Is Yuki's "Cold Blue Dragon" being casted fast enough to cancel a Sieg who usese provoke and charges towards me?

---

As for my build:
ƒ‹ƒjƒA戦‹L - ƒXƒLƒ‹ƒVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒーƒ^

Edit:
Second option:
http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/skill/yu...16900080104_92

-After watching some videos, I found out Yuki's main damaging (PvP) skills are those are "Ice Giant Fist", "Ice Rain" and "Cold Blue Dragon". They seemed to be my primary damaging-combo-skills...Is it fine?

Tab1:

Skill 1 - used for stages, as far as I know. Should I keep it level 1, or just take its point away? (Not to learn at all)...

Skill 2: Max. It may give time for recharging mana, and playing mind games...(Does it freeze)?

Skill 3: Max; I have already mentioned why + Used for damage decay reset...

Skill 4: Damage decay reseting, (How many pillars will hit a single normal sized oppoent)? Can I give up this skill?

Skill 5: Max, max, max!!!

Skill 6: Can do a nice damage if catches the oppoent, and I don't see any better place to put my leftovers on...

---

Tab 2:

Skill 1: Does it have any invincible frames? Why did someone here said: "It can save you in tight situations"? What are the peresntages that are written in the description of the skill? Slow Curse?

Skill 2: It doesn't seem to be as usefull at PvPing as it is at Staging...I want to use it for Mp charge time and "Summon Meteor" mind games, but a high level will drain my MP...

Skill 3: Level 4. Freeze pl0x!

Skill 4: Max, max, max!!!

Skill 5: Is it that useful? Perhaps I can just give this skill up...

Skill 6: Same as skill 5.

---

Tab 3:

Skill 1: Is level 1 enough?

Skill 2: Can it really freeze bosses? Shmexy!

Skill 3: How many times does it hit? Does it freeze, slow, knocks down, ETC...? If not, it doesn't seem to be reall useful. (What are the 300% mentioned in its description?)

Skill 4: No damage or a change in HP/duration is shown. What will I earn by leveling it up?

---

Tab 4:

Skill 1: Max, lah lah lah lah lah...

---

Tab 5:

Mana regain: Lacking mana during a PvP match is annoying as...

Critical hit: 1, just for having it.

HP increase: Max, max max!!! (Again...><)

---

Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited by Dark Guy; 12-15-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Guy
-Is Yuki actually good character for PvPing? Do you thing that a pro Yuki can beat a pro Sieg? Do Yukies have a chance winning a Klunia Tournaments, in your opinoin? Yes. Yes. No, since if I remember correctly, Yukis were barred from participating in the last one.

-I've heard that Yuki cannot be pushed by Hand of Earth / Holy Shout...Does it mean Dainns will have lil hard time comboing me? Where the heck did you hear that?

-Which skills of Yuki have invincible frames? Zip. None. Nada.

-Is Yuki's "Cold Blue Dragon" being casted fast enough to cancel a Sieg who usese provoke and charges towards me? A perfectly executed provoke will leave you in the flinching animation while the sieg is dash ASing you. So no.
As for the build... Ugh... no skill names makes references hard... So I'll just post what I would do with a pvp yuki: ルニア戦記 - スキルシミュレータ

12-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Mmm, thanks, Xpec;
A few questions:

Tab 1, skill 1: Why should it be level 11? What is its use in PvP? (I saw a Yuki uses it in a video only once)! (On the other hand, That "Giant's fist" was use a lot)...

Tab 2, skill 1: (You put it level 6, which is the maximum).
I saw Yukis use it alot. Almost everytime they fell down, they dashed and used it...Why? What does it do?

Tab 2, skill 3: (That freezing thingy)...isn't level 4 enough? are you sure? Thanks.

Tab 2, skill 5, (BCB without invincible frames). why would I need it?

Tab 3, skill 1: (Teleport). Is level 1 better than level 3 even when having leftover skill points?

Tab 3, skill 4, (Level 60's skill). What happens when you level it up? What is the differencre? Why is level 1 the optimum option?

Thanks...

12-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Guy
Mmm, thanks, Xpec; ...wat
A few questions:

Tab 1, skill 1: Why should it be level 11? What is its use in PvP? (I saw a Yuki uses it in a video only once)! (On the other hand, That "Giant's fist" was use a lot)... Dash AS *this skill* Dash AS is a fairly basic starter. Look at the damage on it and consider that it'll probably hit twice.

Tab 2, skill 1: (You put it level 6, which is the maximum).
I saw Yukis use it alot. Almost everytime they fell down, they dashed and used it...Why? What does it do? That 31% thing on the skill simulator is slow curse, meaning that this is Yuki's fury of land except much more hax due to low cd. And it flinches (but doesn't pull) people in the same way as voke, guess what you can do with that.

Tab 2, skill 3: (That freezing thingy)...isn't level 4 enough? are you sure? Thanks. There's a combo that in descriptive terms is Yuki's sleep bind (granted, it may be more bind bind than sleep bind, but meh). That combo requires either 4 or 7 freeze orb, don't remember which, but 7 also allows you to do some other silly things.

Tab 2, skill 5, (BCB without invincible frames). why would I need it? Staging purposes, if you want to go pure pvp, get rid of it.

Tab 3, skill 1: (Teleport). Is level 1 better than level 3 even when having leftover skill points? This I do not know.

Tab 3, skill 4, (Level 60's skill). What happens when you level it up? What is the differencre? Why is level 1 the optimum option? I'd assume it gets more damage and hp, but the AI for the ice queen sucks so bloody hard, and you can't walk through the ice queen, meaning that it can hurt you more than it helps.
msgnot2short

12-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

^: MP increase is preferred for people who can consistently charge mp.

Yuki cannot consistently charge mp given that she has NONE of the tools that give Dainn tons of stalling time. What she does have:
Frozen orb - Maybe enough to get 2 blips
Ice arrow - You'd have to get a fair distance from your enemy first, and even then they can just strafe it out.
Persistant AoE... thing - What, do you WANT to eat fog/fury/etc.?
Ice Queen Summon - Er... *shrug* Too inconsistent to say.

I suppose you can try it, but don't say you weren't warned. Remember also that Yuki charges mp at a slower rate than Dainn does.

12-17-2008   #6 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

When you say Yuki charges MP at a slower rate, do you mean that it's less MP per tick? Slower ticks? Some combination of the two?

12-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I think it's only less mp per tick, if there is a speed difference, I didn't notice any.

12-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Thansk again, Expec (Kidding)...Damn; i was sure you wer Xpec for a reason...><
Sorry for the long time it took me to respond. I can't use the computer much nowadays...I just don't want to create an image of a rude person which comes to ask questions and then vanish...

---

On topic:

-Assuming I'm able to do long meele-chains for spending time (While my mainns damaging skills are on cooldown), can I sell give up taking that skill? (Which hits 4 times). If used correctly (At a wall), will this skill hit 4 times?

Yuki's "Fury of Land". It seems like i'm going to use it when charging and oppoent (Like Provoke). I don't really care of its slow curse. My oppoent will be being comnoed anyways...Is leaving it at level 1 ok?

That feezing orb...I have extra points. What about level 9 for a few more an extra half a second?

ルニア戦記 - スキルシミュレータ