ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2008   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack
Default Yuki Build

ƒ‹ƒjƒA‹L - ƒXƒLƒ‹ƒVƒ~ƒ…ƒŒ[ƒ^

Its good, right? =X

The one thing I'm not 100% sure of is the last Skill Tab, where I have maxed M.Crit and Lv2 Mana Increase.

I maxed Magic Deadly Blow instead of Mana Increase because I really never had mana problems with my Battle Eir on 1500 mp (EXACTLY 1500 mp, xD), even when spamming basically all my skills to death in Jahilyah Raids.

I've never actually used Yuki, but I'm pretty sure I can handle my mana fine. I'm planning on using a L.Lir set for the set bonuses anyway, so I'll have INT from that ;D

So, I'd rather have the 10% M.Crit as opposed to a few hundred more mana. I'm actually planning for a really nice Crit rate, with 2 Pieces of Holy L.Lir and 4 Pieces of regular L.Lir. (Or the other way around.) Add all that crit bonus up and I have like 21% or 22% crit. Awesome ;D

So yeah, the build is good, right? =o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraSwablu
I've never actually used Yuki, but I'm pretty sure I can handle my mana fine.
Not. Gonna. Happen.

Yuki's skills are low cd and extremely spamable. Unless you intend to forsake the chief characteristic of the class (i.e. DPS), you will run into mp problems A LOT. I would seriously recommend maxing/getting a high level in one or more of the MP passives, with extension probably getting priority over increase and increase over regen.