Originally Posted by Griever
Hmm, not so sure about that.
We haven't seen Yuki REALLY in action yet in a stage or raid setting.
I can already see how she'd be possibly even better than a Sieg at trapping adamans or fighting certain mobs.
Her Teleport skill can be used to pass through enemies and (not 100% sure on this) but I believe she is also invincible while she is teleporting.
She isn't invincible while teleporting. There's a point in that video where Yuki tries to escape BCB, but still gets hurt.
1. What is a Yuki's basic starter?(If there is one)
2. What is a Yuki's air staple?
3. How many skills are comboable for Yuki?
I'll use Fallacy's skill names.
1. Yuki can start with alot of stuff, dash AS, AS, AAS, AAAA (not sure about AAAA, I lag quite a bit). She can connect her dash AS from any starter, and start a combo from there. She can also start with Freezing vortex too, and then Dragon. I see most Yukis start with either dash AS or AAS. AAS is pretty useful, the S part will have the ice spirits circle around you.
2.I think it's like... :
AAS -> dash AS a(aaa) (you can keep looping the dash AS a(aaa) for as long as you can keep it up). -> (that freezing orb? not really sure) -> Ice pillar -> dragon -> aaa then dash AS loop -> continue.
Parentheses means it's optional, and the S part of her dash AS links easily into her A attacks.
3. Almost anything from the 1st tab, and a bit from the 2nd tab.