ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Yuki - The Ice Diva

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of
Default Updated Yuki Rebirth Myth Build?

I really need an updated Myth build for Yuki. Would anyone know any? Or any suggestions?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

So I guess this forum is pretty dead. o.o;; Well I've found a good build for myth from one of my guild mates.

01-19-2012   #3 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

90% of us Quit LONG time ago lol
I've tried getting the facebook users to over take this place
but nobody listens
oh Im IGN: SingingVeggi
Kali c:

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

01-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

It's kinda sad to see the Lunia forum not being that active lol. Why did everyone quit? There's Devildom now and stuff. Lol. I started a week ago because of the free character event. Now I love playing again. >:

01-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon
It's kinda sad to see the Lunia forum not being that active lol. Why did everyone quit? There's Devildom now and stuff. Lol. I started a week ago because of the free character event. Now I love playing again. >:
The game lost its spark and Devildom is just Myth that requires even more STR.

01-19-2012   #6 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
The game lost its spark and Devildom is just Myth that requires even more STR.
I honestly wouldnt mind more espisodes and the balance.
Myth is just rinse and repeat.
a Turn off for most games without ideas.

imo Lunia's gona be dropped for KritKa anyway

01-20-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Dorgax is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dorgax
Class: Yuki lu_yuki
Level: 321548412
Guild: Fusion

this is the reason why ppl dont use this forum anymore, ppl just trashtalk about the game while they claim they quit it

01-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Trashtalking? Lol no.
Its hard for me to catch up to you guys anyway, your like at what now 25-30th RB while I'm at 7.
And I can't even m5.
Serious turn off for a game.

01-21-2012   #9 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I've actually played this game last year, and I did had quite a hard time earning money since I never really spent anything with real money back then. But now, it's extremely easy.

Spam myth and sell items, it's not that hard. If nobody buys the stuff you sell in the market, just NPC it. Myth isn't hard with a good team. Earn enough money to buy better myth equips like Seres or Soldin and you're good to go for soloing m1-m3. Rebirths are really only for the skill points; once you have the correct skills for myth for your character, you can pretty much do good. e_e

I hope this doesn't come off as bragging but I started a week and two days ago and I my Yuki is already 82 at 2nd rebirth with Soldin equips lol. Before, my Tia couldn't even get past 75 because myth was too hard and I couldn't earn enough money, but now it's much easier. I've only spent 10$ on the game so far and I've spent them all on fashion stuff lol.

01-21-2012   #10 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Trashtalking? Lol no.
Its hard for me to catch up to you guys anyway, your like at what now 25-30th RB while I'm at 7.
And I can't even m5.
Serious turn off for a game.
I'm at RB 2 at worst lul

01-21-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
I honestly wouldnt mind more espisodes and the balance.
Myth is just rinse and repeat.
a Turn off for most games without ideas.

imo Lunia's gona be dropped for KritKa anyway
Oh, I forgot about that shit. Hopefully Allm makes it into everything Lunia used to be and eventually wasn't.