ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Yuki - The Ice Diva (http://ggftw.com/forum/yuki-ice-diva/)
-   -   [Myth] Updated Yuki Rebirth Myth Build? (http://ggftw.com/forum/yuki-ice-diva/107387-updated-yuki-rebirth-myth-build.html)

Scathach 01-16-2012 11:15 PM

Updated Yuki Rebirth Myth Build?

I really need an updated Myth build for Yuki. Would anyone know any? Or any suggestions?

Scathach 01-19-2012 01:28 AM

So I guess this forum is pretty dead. o.o;; Well I've found a good build for myth from one of my guild mates.

Veggi 01-19-2012 01:48 PM

90% of us Quit LONG time ago lol
I've tried getting the facebook users to over take this place
but nobody listens
oh Im IGN: SingingVeggi
Kali c:

Scathach 01-19-2012 04:52 PM

It's kinda sad to see the Lunia forum not being that active lol. Why did everyone quit? There's Devildom now and stuff. Lol. I started a week ago because of the free character event. Now I love playing again. >:

Griever 01-19-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramon (Post 1669376)
It's kinda sad to see the Lunia forum not being that active lol. Why did everyone quit? There's Devildom now and stuff. Lol. I started a week ago because of the free character event. Now I love playing again. >:

The game lost its spark and Devildom is just Myth that requires even more STR.

Veggi 01-19-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griever (Post 1669419)
The game lost its spark and Devildom is just Myth that requires even more STR.

I honestly wouldnt mind more espisodes and the balance.
Myth is just rinse and repeat.
a Turn off for most games without ideas.

imo Lunia's gona be dropped for KritKa anyway

Dorgax 01-20-2012 04:39 AM

this is the reason why ppl dont use this forum anymore, ppl just trashtalk about the game while they claim they quit it

Veggi 01-21-2012 05:31 AM

Trashtalking? Lol no.
Its hard for me to catch up to you guys anyway, your like at what now 25-30th RB while I'm at 7.
And I can't even m5.
Serious turn off for a game.

Scathach 01-21-2012 06:33 AM

I've actually played this game last year, and I did had quite a hard time earning money since I never really spent anything with real money back then. But now, it's extremely easy.

Spam myth and sell items, it's not that hard. If nobody buys the stuff you sell in the market, just NPC it. Myth isn't hard with a good team. Earn enough money to buy better myth equips like Seres or Soldin and you're good to go for soloing m1-m3. Rebirths are really only for the skill points; once you have the correct skills for myth for your character, you can pretty much do good. e_e

I hope this doesn't come off as bragging but I started a week and two days ago and I my Yuki is already 82 at 2nd rebirth with Soldin equips lol. Before, my Tia couldn't even get past 75 because myth was too hard and I couldn't earn enough money, but now it's much easier. I've only spent 10$ on the game so far and I've spent them all on fashion stuff lol.

PKShota 01-21-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veggi (Post 1670055)
Trashtalking? Lol no.
Its hard for me to catch up to you guys anyway, your like at what now 25-30th RB while I'm at 7.
And I can't even m5.
Serious turn off for a game.

I'm at RB 2 at worst lul

Griever 01-21-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veggi (Post 1669535)
I honestly wouldnt mind more espisodes and the balance.
Myth is just rinse and repeat.
a Turn off for most games without ideas.

imo Lunia's gona be dropped for KritKa anyway

Oh, I forgot about that shit. Hopefully Allm makes it into everything Lunia used to be and eventually wasn't.