Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2009   #21 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

^True. But most people that I know that are considered professionals still max HP Increase for the fact that they still may need it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-20-2009   #22 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

hp increase is optional. 300 something hp is miniscule, and the points can be used to maximize your damage, you wouldnt need that 300+ hp if you killed it before it hit you for that much now would you?

and yes, set effects play a big role in your build. why would i need mp recovery when i already get 14 mp recovery from set effects. same goes with increase, when the SAME set gives me more mp than increase will. oh hey look, 16 points that i can use to get more attacks, to do my job more efficiently.

and since i have 2.8k hp without hp increase (3.1k with), that hp amount is hardly going to make a difference in places that will kill you regardless. the chances of that amount of hp making a difference between staying alive and dying gets drastically lower....

prefer anything else all you want, but efficiency is the key, and that's whats been the most efficient by not only myself, but by a lot of other yukis that know what they're doing to maximize their potential.

a suggestion for this guide: back up your information and state facts behind your reasonings, like i just did. this "ultimate" guide coming from a "master" of yukis, needs a whole lot of work, in my opinion.

01-20-2009   #23 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Thing about that, Ulti, is that you don't get the L. Drake Set or Lir until 46+...or somewhere around there. So you'd be stuck with wasting a skill reset or be at a huge disadvantage regarding your mana pool.

And you say my guide needs tons of more work simply because of the HP Increase argument we're having?

01-20-2009   #24 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
And you say my guide needs tons of more work simply because of the HP Increase argument we're having?
no, i think your guide needs work because there are a lot of holes regarding insights from a general point of view, not just yours. that's one problem.

01-20-2009   #25 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Seems like I covered anything and everything in my guide. Feel free to PM me regarding the "holes" in my guide.

01-20-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
^Why would you waste a set effect/set based on Vit for Yuki when she obviously needs mana? I don't know what more to put about the skills. I could put the in-game descriptions, but that is pretty much worthless.
errr... my sets give me like 2.4k mp without any passives and i have a 1.3k mp buff if i need it

so pretty much 1.5k hp with 1 point into hp increase and 2.4k mp base = pretty good when my equips aren't even based on hp

Hi

01-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

mangoman will become famous soon enoughmangoman will become famous soon enough
IGN: BumSmash
Class: Dacy
Level: 59
Guild: Mivehind

For me, it'd be helpful if you could describe what the skill actually does or looks like. I mean, not for aesthetic purposes, but just mechanically how the skill functions. The guide seems to say if a skill is 'good' or not but doesn't actually say what happens when it's used.

01-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Awex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Awex
IGN: Alex<3/Spindle
Class: Sheep/Dacy to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx, 6x
Guild: SOSBrigade/MyHarem/Sakura

Combo with Cold Incand...

AASAA dash AS -> Ice bomb -> Ice Giant's fist -> Cold Incand

After using the simple melee string use ice bomb to push them away a little and then ice giant picks them up from the ground and they slowly fall back down to the ground from Cold incand. :]
Spindle: 7x Dacy
Awex: 6x Eir
Frolica: 6x Yuki
Smushy: 6x Lime
Cleaving: 6x Arien

Trickster Online (I kinda quit):
Alex<3 - 2xx Sheep
Alex<3! - 14x Pure AP cat [On this]
-Alex<3 - 6x Diggy fox
MmmCaek - 9x 4141 LK Fox

01-20-2009   #29 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman
For me, it'd be helpful if you could describe what the skill actually does or looks like. I mean, not for aesthetic purposes, but just mechanically how the skill functions. The guide seems to say if a skill is 'good' or not but doesn't actually say what happens when it's used.
This in itself is probably the biggest problem with this guide. For example, Ice Bomb. Yuki's most damaging skill. ORLY? What does it do? How can you use it? Why are you giving it the skill recommendation that you are?

Glacier Summon: Can cost you greatly if not used right.

.... well then right down how to use it RIGHT. This is a GUIDE right?

Last edited by buta; 01-20-2009 at 04:39 PM.

01-20-2009   #30 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Well, I figured the mechanics of the skills were common sense for those who used this site anyways. :3 Guess not. Well, I updated all of the skills.

01-20-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well, I figured the mechanics of the skills were common sense for those who used this site anyways. :3 Guess not. Well, I updated all of the skills.
If it were common sense, this guide wouldn't be necessary now would it? :3

Also you say Yuki's mana regeneration is faster than Dainn's while from my experience it's a bit slower. I'm not extremely vigilant on these kinds of things so I may be wrong.

Last edited by iARE1337; 01-20-2009 at 09:41 PM.

01-20-2009   #32 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

^She charges moreso faster than Dainn. It just takes a bit longer to initiate it.

And most guides consist of comboing and how to use the skills, which is why I devoted two sections to comboing. >.>;;

02-22-2009   #33 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Shinkyoku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shinkyoku
IGN: Shinkyoku
Class: Ice Wizard
Guild: SouthPole

Uhh, i think this is the Sleep Bind Or Freeze Bind combo, i'm a noob so i don't really know if this is right but.... I think it's AAAA Ice Dragon, Meteor, Ice Arrow, Cold Whirlwind, AA Cold Nuclear, Rim of Severe Cold, Then Element of Freezing, but to do this i think u need maybe at best lv 9 Cold Nuclear.

Also here's a build i got somehow, someone tell me if this is any good?
ルニア戦記 - スキルシミュレータ

Im a Hybrid O.o

Ice
Ice Bomb: Max for the dmg, for Stage/PvP.
Ice Arrow: Maxed for the dmg, for Stage/Team PvP.
Ice Giant Fist: Lv1 Combo Only.
Ice Pillar: Lv 1 Combo Only.
Ice Rain: Maxed, dmg and combo, for Stage/PvP.
Glacier Summon: Maxed for the Dmg, Stage/PvP.

Snow
Cold Whirlwind: Lv 1 For the waking,comboing and running away (Not much running away used), for Mostly PvP/Some Stage.
Ice Dragon Heart: Lv 1 Mostly for PvP To distract/Regen mana, for PvP.
Cold Nuclear: Lv 9 for the 2.2S freezing (Sleep Bind Combo), for PvP.
Ice Dragon: Maxed for the dmg and for comboing, for Stage/PvP.
Breath of Severe Cold: Lv 1 Not much use for it but, Lv 1 for the use at certain times, for Mostly Stage.
Cold Incandescence: Lv 1 For the use, hardly gonna hit for me cause i suck, for Stage/PvP.

Polar
Teleport: Lv 1 I don't have much usage for it. Except for Running, for stage/PvP
Element of Freezing: Lv 1 Hardly, it's good enough dmg for me, for PvP
Rim of Severe Cold: Lv 1 People hardly stay in it, PvP/Team PvP
Ice Queen Summon: Lv 1 because from i hear, not so good except for decoy.

Bless
Mana Extension: Lv9 Because i have no mana passives and i can regen mana at 0HP.
Cold/Fire/Ground Resistance: Lv 0 Since it's pretty much useless.

Abilities
Mana Increase: Lv0 Because i have Mana Extension.
Mana Regen: Lv 0 Because of Mana Extension.
Magic Death Blow: Maxed due to Yuki's multiple hit Skills.
Concentration: Lv 0 I personally don't think i need it.
HP Increase: Maxed, i'm going to have Mana Armor so, HP Increase is a must for me.

Comments and Thoughts Please. If This is somewhat like a guide im sorry to post it here.