LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wonderland Online

Wonderland Online <-- (IGG site for Wonderland)

I remember this game from the MT days, and it was pretty big, and was wondering if anyone really remembers it. It actually seems like a really great game since there is an actual balance (Fire > Wind > Earth > Water > Fire > so on), that and the company even after about two years doesn't seem greedy at all. You can even trade the Item Mall items. Albeit, the items are expensive, but with the Remote Control (essentially a easily obtained auto-bot), item farming for money is easy-peasy. This also has some storyline. There are pet NPC characters that die and stuff, and it's just so exciting. ^O^ Oh, by the way, this is turn-by-turn combat, in case you didn't know.

So it's this game I've been playing lately, and I actually enjoy it because it seems to be one of those games I can enjoy without having to be pissed off while I'm "enjoying" it (*cough* Trickster *cough*). Another thing is, Wonderland doesn't have a filter. You can curse, which is nice because, well, let's face it, some companies do a terrible job at censoring curse words. Only major "flaw" I see with it, is that it's graphics aren't too stellar, but hell, if it let's me run two clients (known as two characters in this game...) then I don't care at all. That and the learning curve is pretty steep since it takes a bit to understand what you're doing. My advice, is get a guild stat. They are practically everywhere.

If anyone is playing/wants to play, I'm on Aries, and my IGNs (both almost always on) are Kino and Kinosh.

Current players:

|Ign - Server - Element - Forum name|
-Kino - Aries - Water - Momijii
-Kinosh - Aries - Wind - Momijii
-Sanctus - Aries - Fire - Sanctus
-SanctusII - Aries - Water - Sanctus

Last edited by Tardar; 05-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

The economy must suck if there's an autobot that farms money.

Is that remote control thing even legal?

05-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is legal. And is easily obtainable at level 1.
It doesn't suck that bad, I mean it's easy to get money if you have access to the Item Mall, but really if you can run two Trickster accounts easily, then you could probably run four or more characters on Wonderland. Seeing how I can barely run one Trickster account and can run one character perfectly, and two so-so.

Most of the people I have seen are quite content with the game.

05-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I just remember ecchi-ish pictures. And something about the girl that I was using as a party member dying later on. And then I got discouraged and stopped. >_>

05-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
???

arno is on a distinguished road
IGN: lordarno
Class: Dark Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: 17x/16x
Guild: Synergy! (S!)

The Remote Control is interesting.
How is the exp?

05-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

In general, I've found the EXP to be slow, but I'm also a noob, so I have no idea really to train.
As of now, the best way (I've found) to level is two characters (usually both mine), in a party sitting, remote on auto attack, and sitting in a spot where the monsters can come to you.

05-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Used to play it with some members here, but didn't get much hooked on it so quitted ._.

05-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty much same thing occurred to me that happened to Miyuki. There really isn't much that keeps you playing in the game... Other then the ecchi pictures of course.

05-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

A few of my guildies back in TO used to play it. The graphics were/are a major turnoff for me, so I never got around to trying it.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I might give it a try. The not-so-great graphics are somewhat of a turn on. My computer can handle them. 8D

05-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^ That's kind of half the reason I play it. I'll PM/wall chat you and we can talk k?

I mean honestly, most game companies go money crazy after about two years. It's been about two years since I first heard about Wonderland, and as far as I can tell, the company is hardly greedy. Their Item Mall is pretty empty, means they either don't update a lot (Update tomorrow guys!!), or they aren't greedy.

05-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sanctus has a spectacular aura aboutSanctus has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Syora

Ehh, bored untill Luna opens up so, what the heck, I'll go for it. ;D
I'll most likely be using the name Sanctus if its not taken. Momijii wanna add me when I finish downloading?

05-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Well, I'm not playing right now lols. xD
I'll probably be playing tomorrow, I was busy today with the Dragonica Jewel Pack Codes...

/starts an IGN list

05-04-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Other then the ecchi pictures of course.

That might be interesting.

05-04-2009   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

There's one that you get when you enter a hotspring (for a HP and SP bonus +10 so find it stat lols), where if you're a girl character you get free bewbie picture. Too bad their arms are around them. I hear Brelliat and Kono Tsuroko have the biggest looking one's, I'm not sure. Kino and Kinosh are both little girls.

05-04-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
There's one that you get when you enter a hotspring (for a HP and SP bonus +10 so find it stat lols), where if you're a girl character you get free bewbie picture. Too bad their arms are around them. I hear Brelliat and Kono Tsuroko have the biggest looking one's, I'm not sure. Kino and Kinosh are both little girls.
Me likey already. And I'm just logging in now so I'll edit this post with my element and stuff.
EDIT: So... what should I add my points into? :O

Last edited by Sanctus; 05-04-2009 at 08:08 PM.

05-04-2009   #17 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

I played this back in beta....tbh i hated it -.-

05-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Aww, I was hoping to make an army of MMOG'ers in it.

05-05-2009   #19 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Well thanks for your input Teu... :O

What element are you and what do you plan on being?

05-05-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Well, tbh I havent made my character yet, so can you tell me what jobs or classes there are and what the elements do?