Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts
Default Why is this game so dead?

Even in Channel 1, nobody talks or even spams. This game is way too underpopulated, which is a shame considering it's significantly better than Maplestory.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2010   #2 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

I like this game a lot, however I don't find it to be very noob-friendly as it's a stat based game and I was having trouble finding not-confusing guides for me and my sister, so I decided I'd just level up and then keep recreating until I figured out what was what, and then my sister didn't like that idea as she wanted to play with me and well, yeah.

I still want to play it more but so far I prefer La Tale for "2D better than Maple."

05-30-2010   #3 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

It's not dead, it's just that people are usually grinding and communicating with friends/guilds rather than random people. Not only that, but the game just officially became released a few months ago; you need to give it time to grow.

I noticed that you're in Kadopan as well, while more players are at Windus. TBH, it was stupid of nDoors to release two servers. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
I like this game a lot, however I don't find it to be very noob-friendly as it's a stat based game...
The thing is, the stats don't really do jack. It's not like maple where you need your stats to be perfect.

As somebody once said in a guide: "You can even have 100 stats in the wrong place, yet there would still be nothing wrong with your character."

I agree with the above. As for guides, you can check this out: http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/ce...view.asp?fid=8

Last edited by Jon; 05-30-2010 at 10:45 AM.

05-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Oh, I have a char in Windus also. Not all that much more "busy" than Kandopan, tbh.
D:

05-30-2010   #5 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Oh, I have a char in Windus also. Not all that much more "busy" than Kandopan, tbh.
Well, if you feel the game is dead or won't improve, then maybe you shouldn't play it. There's no point in playing a game that you don't have any desire or hope for.