Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami
Default What level are you guys?

I'm just interested about what levels you guys are currently? Ever since this game came out as OBT I'm playing this more than Trickster.

Currently, I'm very near 2nd job advancement as my priest is inching towards lv80. I'm currently lv74 which I heard the mission Protect the Honey is a great place to grind levels.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently level 99, almost 100. "Protect The Honey" is an excellent place to grind (even solo) until 80, and then Bermos Aircraft is good until about 100.

02-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I'm level 6 :<. It's pretty easy to grind as long as I have the attention span to :x

02-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Level 69

I've played ever since the Closed Betas and I still suck at leveling fast

02-17-2010   #5 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I'm currently level 99, almost 100. "Protect The Honey" is an excellent place to grind (even solo) until 80, and then Bermos Aircraft is good until about 100.
I cant grind at bermos... most of my skills make the butterflies too high to kill because of knock up and volcano bomber only hits them when theyre actually at the ground level....

guess i'll stick to my stocan ledge for quite some time.

83... somehow, i've managed to hit 83 between all of the tech issues, my job and my life.. it's a miracle!

02-17-2010   #6 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
I cant grind at bermos... most of my skills make the butterflies too high to kill because of knock up and volcano bomber only hits them when theyre actually at the ground level....!
Yeah, I know the frustration. On the last map of Bermos Aircraft (I forgot the map name but I believe it's named Bermos Aircraft IV), there's nothing but a boss and Mothmen (which don't fly). They spawn at a decent rate, and there's a decent number of them. While it's not fast as Bermos Aircraft I or II, it's still faster than Rogcans and Stocans.

You could also try a few places in Yafkun.

02-17-2010   #7 (permalink)

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light

LV78 now, party at the Honey map is like insane exp. I feel like a haxor there. ;p

But, need to take a break and start hunting my Athene equips. I need some yellow ones for the hat and robe.

02-17-2010   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkyri
LV78 now, party at the Honey map is like insane exp. I feel like a haxor there. ;p

But, need to take a break and start hunting my Athene equips. I need some yellow ones for the hat and robe.
If I were you I'd hunt for 2nd Job Advancement items that you need for the advancement.

I heard it was lowered ever since CBT though you still need quite a lot of items.

02-18-2010   #9 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon
I heard it was lowered ever since CBT though you still need quite a lot of items.
Nope, they have not been lowered, it's still the same as it used to be.

02-27-2010   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Junior is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Junior
IGN: JinLagun
Class: Mage lt_mage
Level: 2X
Guild: BunnyBrigade

im around 6~10
on both my priest to be and gunner to be, but Im still testing both iono which one to focus on

03-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

martinrobinson is on a distinguished road
Default level

im currently at level 33 and im a warrior class... could some one help me with a warrior skill guide

03-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
Jon
Games

I'm 130 now, yay. :P

03-17-2010   #13 (permalink)

I'm 125 now. The SP guide lied about the level limits. My saint was still able to the Nagha Incident quest even though he was lv95 at the time.

03-25-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuminaryAtlantica OnlineTrickster OnlineLoong - The Power of the Dragon

chocomallows will become famous soon enoughchocomallows will become famous soon enough

wow high lvls lolz im still 20

05-10-2010   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lauren is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Lauren
Class: Troll lt_guardian
Level: 10x - Goal 125
Guild: ShiningRay

Started a few days ago, didn't log ont oday so i'm only at 47

European srvr btw. This game is incredibly easy to lvl on?

I think the movement/double jump/fast walking and running just makes the grind alot funner than most.
huaehau

05-18-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

chickdigger802 is on a distinguished road

rawr 140.

Find me standing around A1 OM in my bunny suit xD

ign: JackBower

JackBower Warrior ~~~

05-18-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

I didn't even know you post here chickdigger o.O

07-29-2010   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Taggrin is on a distinguished road

Level 122 Assassin, level 35 zerker, lv 10 mage :]

Visit CWK sometime soon

We have weapons made out of bird feathers

02-13-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Androsity is on a distinguished road
IGN: AndrosXili
Class: Blade Lord lt_blader
Level: 70

lvl 61 rogue
lvl 53 ninja
lvl 30 warrior

03-05-2011   #20 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

rushed out a lvl32 warrior then dropped the game cause tackling 2 mmos at once is impossible for me
rest of my characters are single digit lvls