ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Wonder King Online

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami
Default Disappearing Children 4 help?

Kashia says those maroon mushrooms are in Hellen Kunta Squares. I cannot find them at all so did anybody completed the quest knows where to get those mushrooms?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

They're in every Mushroom Hill map and most Hellen Forest Maps and a few Nagpha Swamp maps.

They can be identified by their yellow mini-map icon.

02-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

The map/2 maps to the left after the town of Francis has 'em, and like Metal said, the yellow mini-map icon.

02-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

OOOOoo, I was so confused since the quest mentions Hellen Kunta Square instead of those mushrooms left of Francis. But thank you nonetheless and woot to lv46. I finally completed my Blessy set for my Priest along with the bugged hurricane staff.

02-15-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

I was killing those mushrooms for at least 10 minutes and not a single one dropped while trying my best to avoid the Mad Women and Ladybugs. I gave up.