Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did anybody get a Special Fan?

http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/ce...p?list_seq=177

Yeah, it's hax. I wasn't able to get one, but I can still try to obtain that Wonder Cape. :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Don't know how I feel about having a propeller attached to my back, lol, but those are nice stats. And I didn't get one ;_;

Good luck on getting that cape! I hear it's a super, super, super^100000 rare drop.

01-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

I heard that only like 4 people got them.

I still remember back in CBT when everybody had a Special Fan and they were impossible to get rid of (I had 3)

01-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMarine
Don't know how I feel about having a propeller attached to my back, lol, but those are nice stats. And I didn't get one ;_;

Good luck on getting that cape! I hear it's a super, super, super^100000 rare drop.
Thanks for the good luck, tis' appreciated. It's indeed rare, but I'm still going to try (the event for it being able to drop is almost over if you weren't aware).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon
I heard that only like 4 people got them.

I still remember back in CBT when everybody had a Special Fan and they were impossible to get rid of (I had 3)
I didn't playing during any of the CB phases, so I can't say I know the experience. CB sounded fun. :P

01-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

R U SERIOUS?(Cape)
Omfg my friend got one from a lvl 1-10 Monster and HE GOT A WATERMELON Hat T_T
Wtff...and we just started today Lolol
No i didnt get teh Fan =/
12/20/11

01-25-2010   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

was working, wasn't even on any of those times.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

01-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

I was either at work or deep in the depths of the tech section during the weekend... just like every other day... maybe i should start leveling again. i'm at 62

But i'm so close to the sunstone ore event prize.. i only need 12 more sunstone ores.. (yes, i have MINED 488 sunstone ores, none of them were bought)

01-27-2010   #8 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
I was either at work or deep in the depths of the tech section during the weekend... just like every other day... maybe i should start leveling again. i'm at 62

But i'm so close to the sunstone ore event prize.. i only need 12 more sunstone ores.. (yes, i have MINED 488 sunstone ores, none of them were bought)
You should really start leveling again, I'm a level 45 Priest currently and I don't wish to surpass you. 8D

But anyway, that sunstone amount is HAX! Good work doing that, Global.

01-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
You should really start leveling again, I'm a level 45 Priest currently and I don't wish to surpass you. 8D

But anyway, that sunstone amount is HAX! Good work doing that, Global.
Haha, i never turned it in, I realized, there's no point, they would be wiped the day after i got them and i didnt have time to play then anyways LOL

01-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
Haha, i never turned it in, I realized, there's no point, they would be wiped the day after i got them and i didnt have time to play then anyways LOL
Yar, boo to that. Start playing more often, mister. 8D

01-31-2010   #11 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yar, boo to that. Start playing more often, mister. 8D
Between Work, Modding, Tech support, Sleep and what little of a life (haha... life... yeah right) i have, it doesnt leave much time for it. I mean, it's easier now that the europeans are banned (although very upsetting) because there's less people during what i consider to be my "modding shift" which is 1am to 8am lol.

Ive been grinding a bit more lately.