ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wonder King Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/wonder-king-online/)
-   -   Did anybody get a Special Fan? (http://ggftw.com/forum/wonder-king-online/69207-did-anybody-get-special-fan.html)

Jon 01-24-2010 06:01 PM

Did anybody get a Special Fan?

http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/ce...p?list_seq=177

Yeah, it's hax. I wasn't able to get one, but I can still try to obtain that Wonder Cape. :P

BeanMarine 01-24-2010 07:07 PM

Don't know how I feel about having a propeller attached to my back, lol, but those are nice stats. And I didn't get one ;_;

Good luck on getting that cape! I hear it's a super, super, super^100000 rare drop.

Metalzdragon 01-24-2010 07:50 PM

I heard that only like 4 people got them.

I still remember back in CBT when everybody had a Special Fan and they were impossible to get rid of (I had 3)

Jon 01-24-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanMarine (Post 1135838)
Don't know how I feel about having a propeller attached to my back, lol, but those are nice stats. And I didn't get one ;_;

Good luck on getting that cape! I hear it's a super, super, super^100000 rare drop.

Thanks for the good luck, tis' appreciated. It's indeed rare, but I'm still going to try (the event for it being able to drop is almost over if you weren't aware).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalzdragon (Post 1135887)
I heard that only like 4 people got them.

I still remember back in CBT when everybody had a Special Fan and they were impossible to get rid of (I had 3)

I didn't playing during any of the CB phases, so I can't say I know the experience. CB sounded fun. :P

taeo 01-24-2010 09:47 PM

R U SERIOUS?(Cape)
Omfg my friend got one from a lvl 1-10 Monster and HE GOT A WATERMELON Hat T_T
Wtff...and we just started today Lolol
No i didnt get teh Fan =/

Paul 01-25-2010 07:13 PM

was working, wasn't even on any of those times.

Globalastro 01-25-2010 10:36 PM

I was either at work or deep in the depths of the tech section during the weekend... just like every other day... maybe i should start leveling again. i'm at 62

But i'm so close to the sunstone ore event prize.. i only need 12 more sunstone ores.. (yes, i have MINED 488 sunstone ores, none of them were bought)

Jon 01-27-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Globalastro (Post 1137122)
I was either at work or deep in the depths of the tech section during the weekend... just like every other day... maybe i should start leveling again. i'm at 62

But i'm so close to the sunstone ore event prize.. i only need 12 more sunstone ores.. (yes, i have MINED 488 sunstone ores, none of them were bought)

You should really start leveling again, I'm a level 45 Priest currently and I don't wish to surpass you. 8D

But anyway, that sunstone amount is HAX! Good work doing that, Global. :)

Globalastro 01-30-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vith (Post 1138859)
You should really start leveling again, I'm a level 45 Priest currently and I don't wish to surpass you. 8D

But anyway, that sunstone amount is HAX! Good work doing that, Global. :)

Haha, i never turned it in, I realized, there's no point, they would be wiped the day after i got them and i didnt have time to play then anyways LOL

Jon 01-30-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Globalastro (Post 1141211)
Haha, i never turned it in, I realized, there's no point, they would be wiped the day after i got them and i didnt have time to play then anyways LOL

Yar, boo to that. Start playing more often, mister. 8D

Globalastro 01-31-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vith (Post 1141431)
Yar, boo to that. Start playing more often, mister. 8D

Between Work, Modding, Tech support, Sleep and what little of a life (haha... life... yeah right) i have, it doesnt leave much time for it. I mean, it's easier now that the europeans are banned (although very upsetting) because there's less people during what i consider to be my "modding shift" which is 1am to 8am lol.

Ive been grinding a bit more lately.