Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Wonder King Online

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2010   #1 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary
Default So GGFTW players~ how was your 1st day of OB?

Well, i had no idea yesterday was OBT. but feeling like i needed a break from my usual LT i went and signed up.

It was great, i got so many quests, by the time i was level 13 i wasn't able to keep up with all the available ones lol.

The mission quests are so much fun, it was there I made my 1st party, @ level 13, got along so well with them we stuck together the rest of the day lols! We even took down Rambon (lol parody boss)

I also became the party cook, which was cool. (=

I ended the day at lv 20.

How was your 1st day of Open Beta?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-08-2010   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty fun, it's my new favorite MMORPG! It reminds me of MapleStory (which I love), except I find it much more easy to immerse yourself in (as well as being easier to level). I only made it to level 11 so far, but I'm taking my time. xD

01-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Re-joining this when I'm bored at LT. Love :>

01-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

I found it screws up left click and the keyboard for a while after closing... Very annoying.

Hope they fix that.

01-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Re-joining this when I'm bored at LT. Love :>
IGN PLOX <3

01-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
Zen
/gg FTW! Regular

Zen is on a distinguished road
IGN: ZenSaito
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: 1x

Made a thief and I fell in love with double dagers so im a knave to be. Made my first party with a friend at level 11. I dont know how to leave a party yet cause i couldnt find the button. but overall i loved it and the black panda pet is so awesome. IGN:ZenSaito(same on latale and maplestory to)

01-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
IGN PLOX <3
Is in sidebar of posts. I has Vith added :>

01-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Day 1 i stopped at 38 and 70%.. played my mage/wizard for almost 19 hours lol

now i'm at 45, but work has gotten in the way of leveling. i got to miss both exp events..

01-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I remade my Swordsman, originally it was 1 DEX/4 VIT. It's now 1 DEX (capping it at 40), 2 VIT/2 WIS (and then 3 VIT/2 WIS after 40 DEX has been achieved). The skill build wasn't that great originally either, now I'm having more fun. ;3

01-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Symp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lyne
Class: Farmer
Level: 25/25
Guild: Meido Brigade

=O So there are people playing.
Got to 31 on the first day of OB and now 36. What's with people coming on to an occupied platform and ksing every single mob? >.>
Another thing I seem to be having trouble with is the fact that it seems that whoever gets the last hit on the monster gets the count on their quest log and not mine or am I wrong about this? =[

IGN: Symphon
Class: Archer

01-11-2010   #11 (permalink)
.png
Games

It's probably the way the system is set up on the quest log thing. Some games rely on most damage, while this one is on last hit. So it's either that, or a glitch.

01-13-2010   #12 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

It's FIRST hit, while in a party and most damage when getting ksed i believe

01-13-2010   #13 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games

I got 5 friends to play now. 3 guildies from my MS guild and a friend and my cousin.

Now i love my new char, my archer. LimeTea~

I'm only 1st job and they already have cool skills, <3 the awesomeness of stone pillar.

01-13-2010   #14 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Hmm, didn't see this thread,

1st time playing was on first day of OB. Quite confusing at first, hate the hotkey system. No variety and small. Pretty much all bosses I've see I've killed without much effort, just pot spam and win. No parties either.

Made a Lv35 Knave on my first day without much effort, just doing quests. Then I checked forums reading they're weak... Then next day made a Warrior, got to Lv38, does 2~3 times as much damage as my Knave and hasn't used a single stat point.

Game system is too weird. But I'll keep playing til I get to the overpowered and overrated zerker class.

Anyways, feel free too add, still gotta find a guild too.

IGN: Nyekun , Lv38 Warrior. That windy server or w/e. Will be on later.

Usually on my warrior.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

01-13-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Well I love this game, I'm playing it full time!~

Our guild PrinnyDoods is almost full lol too many GC players are joining this game XD

Anyways, I'm in love with my archer....oh my gawd Gatling Gun is freaking epic.

01-13-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Pretty much all bosses I've see I've killed without much effort, just pot spam and win. No parties either.
You are just going to love Scorpion King Moro (level 60) or Dordar (level 90) if you are looking for a challenge. Not unless they made them easier then they were in closed beta (Then again I never fought Dordar since I only got to level 75, but I just heard he is very hard).

I only got to level 12 the first day of open beta since I was limited on my computer. I am actually level 44 at the moment. I'm busy trying to find a party for the mission portal for "Dissappearing Children V" so I can move on to the Turtle Monster quest chain.

I play as a Ninja since I was one in Closed Beta and I loved it.

I play in Windus and my IGN is Nafe.

01-14-2010   #17 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon
You are just going to love Scorpion King Moro (level 60) or Dordar (level 90) if you are looking for a challenge. Not unless they made them easier then they were in closed beta (Then again I never fought Dordar since I only got to level 75, but I just heard he is very hard).

I only got to level 12 the first day of open beta since I was limited on my computer. I am actually level 44 at the moment. I'm busy trying to find a party for the mission portal for "Dissappearing Children V" so I can move on to the Turtle Monster quest chain.

I play as a Ninja since I was one in Closed Beta and I loved it.

I play in Windus and my IGN is Nafe.
I just tried Moro at Lv45. I got him down to that one point where I COULD have killed him in 1 or 2 of my skills but then be starts charging around the place and doing 500+ damage and stun o_o He also for some reason heals quite a bit.

I'll try again later, I do need a dragon egg from him to get the Dragon Ball Z Scouter o3o

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

01-14-2010   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
I just tried Moro at Lv45. I got him down to that one point where I COULD have killed him in 1 or 2 of my skills but then be starts charging around the place and doing 500+ damage and stun o_o He also for some reason heals quite a bit.

I'll try again later, I do need a dragon egg from him to get the Dragon Ball Z Scouter o3o
Don't try it until level 46 or else you'll get really crappy exp. The game has a system where if there is more than a 14 level difference between you and a monster you'll get really crappy exp from it even if it's higher leveled then you.

Moro farming is actually really good to do since he drops 5 Ingots and Jewels of various kinds almost every time he is killed which are needed for 2nd job advancement (Trust me you need a lot of Ingots/Jewels to advance to second job). Not to mention he gives 2,000 party points per time you kill him which is about 10k zed (not sure about how much exp it is if you choose to pay for exp).

01-15-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

My client is beeing wierd.
Redownloading now. :<

01-19-2010   #20 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of LT players here, I see. I only started about four or five days ago, but I loved it! Simple gameplay, the quests aren't repetitive but straightforward, and the NPC conversations are nice. :3