League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default Closed Beta III to start Mid-October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderking Official Announcement
Dear WonderKing Community,

First and foremost, everyone in the WonderKing team would like to express our sincere praise and gratitude for the patience and understanding our users have exhibited. The unrelenting passion that youíve displayed in reaching over ten thousand Facebook fans, reading and responding to the GM journals, and twittering to our team served as inspiration that elevated our teamís work ethics, lifted our spirits, and set even loftier goals throughout this cooldown. Again, thank you very much everyone.

It has been well over a month since the cooldown period began and now it is finally nearing its end! WonderKing will be back in mid-October, better than it has ever been.

Closed Beta III will feature Shabel Mounts for every user in the game, as well as prizes given out for those that won the various cooldown events. We are also setting the level cap to 125 so that everyone can obtain the end skill for the second advancement. The spotlight falls on the newest highlight of WonderKing: The long awaited Guild Wars.

After rigorous testing and fine tuning of each class, we hope that we have accomplished a fair balance. We have also completed a thorough fix of existing bugs in the game and applied reliable safety measures to ensure a quality gaming experience. Best of all, Closed Beta III will continue off your characters from Closed Beta II. Your character will remain as is from the previous phase intact with all equipment, level, Zed, and community labels.

WonderKing is nearing the pinnacle of its evolution. We sincerely hope that you will join us in our epic quest to accomplish this task. Bring your friends along to witness this event. In mid-October, Closed Beta III will commence. WonderKing Is Back!

The WonderKing Team
Wonderking Is Back! Announcement

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Poor game, invaded with hackers since first day closed Beta II was the same and probably Closed Beta III would be the same.

10-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

I don't think I encountered more than three hackers in CBII. The first CB there was a hacker every other map if not more.

10-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

FYI to everyone:

We should be a distributor of CBT keys for WonderKing. I'll have more info in the next day or two.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

10-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Thanks Noe!

as for the hack issues, I'm fairly certain they have worked on it. Throughout the course of CB2 i only encountered a hacker maybe 3 times.

Also, with the amount of time between cb2 and cb3, i believe they worked on a good deal more than just guild wars or whatever they had mentioned.

I'm really looking forward to the next phase. Most game companies probably wouldnt bother with a cb3 because it just delays the open of cash shop, so i really hope that this is a sign of whats to come from ndoors with wonderking