ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wonder King Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/wonder-king-online/)
-   -   [News] Second Stage of Closed Beta! (http://ggftw.com/forum/wonder-king-online/54673-news-second-stage-closed-beta.html)

DarkMaverick 08-11-2009 05:43 PM

[News] Second Stage of Closed Beta!

Dear WonderKing Community,

First and foremost, we would also like to take this time to thank our users for participating in our first Closed Beta. For the past two weeks, we have worked hard to resolve many of these issues as well as adding more great features to the game. We are proud to say that the prospects of the thrills you may enjoy in WonderKing are at its highest and the fact that you have aided us in delivering such prospects is undeniable. With that said, we are pleased to announce that the wait is finally over. The official date for Closed Beta II is set on Thursday, 8/13/09 12PM (PDT).

Closed Beta II unlocks undiscovered maps that contain new and exciting quests, and missions. Take up your weapon and join the fight against savage tribes, cross swords with beasts from ancient times, persevere through dire circumstances that the environment weighs down on you, and learn the true meaning of survival as you battle hordes of enemies!

Furthermore, we’re excited to announce that the spotlight will be focused on the highly anticipated Second Advancement classes. To obtain these classes, you must be an experienced adventurer. Therefore, we are releasing the level cap even more for Closed Beta II. Utilizing one’s old and new skills, adventurers will experience a combination of power absolutely necessary to battle mightier and craftier enemies.

We anticipate an even larger population participating in the second phase of Closed Beta. We would like to give our thanks in advance to those joining us in our quest to take WonderKing to new heights. We sincerely hope that you will enjoy yourself in the enchanting lands of WonderKing.

The WonderKing Team

Laughatyou21 08-11-2009 06:05 PM

Ooo, now I need to find a Priest skill guide. qq

DarkMaverick 08-11-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 933337)
Ooo, now I need to find a Priest skill guide. qq

Doubt there are any. Pretty sure it's just going to be about getting to whatever level and trying the skills for yourself.

Also, they posted a guide for the second job advancement on the forums and man there's a lot of ingots and jewels involved. 350 per class of varying ones. Generally 200 gold/silver ingots, 100 of a gem, and 50 of light or dark stones plus some other stuff you can snag from NPCs.

Frosty 08-12-2009 01:54 AM

farming bosses gives all those gem/ingot its not that bad

DarkMaverick 08-12-2009 05:36 PM

True, but they mentioned fixing bugged bosses, so it may be a lot harder to farm them now. I can't imagine Moro actually attacking the entire fight. Between that and the healing it would take forever for even a decent group to down him.

Tea 08-13-2009 01:33 AM

nuuuuuu i wanted a bugged scorpion!

Frosty 08-13-2009 02:36 AM

well time to be an archer and get that 10k dmg dot to farm boss lol

i guess i will be a archer and warrior now..

Laughatyou21 08-13-2009 10:30 AM

It opens 3pm est right? o.o

DarkMaverick 08-13-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 935460)
It opens 3pm est right? o.o

Yeah. Assuming all goes well.

Laughatyou21 08-13-2009 11:25 AM

Question; does it have a windows mode option? I dislike not being able to play on windows..

LiLMewmew 08-13-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 935526)
Question; does it have a windows mode option? I dislike not being able to play on windows..

yes .

Junior 08-13-2009 12:36 PM

Is it open yeeeet?

Tea 08-13-2009 12:41 PM

not for another 20 minutes

Globalastro 08-13-2009 03:11 PM

anyone else getting a hack error every 5 minutes? :( it's really upsetting me :( (only things running is msn, firefox, and windows defaults)

other than that, it seems fun, but i didnt play CB1 or any other version, so im totally new to this

Tea 08-13-2009 03:21 PM

nope i havent gotten that o.o. Its so lame i start out with 0 cash and naked Q__Q

Amanda 08-13-2009 05:55 PM

I transferred the 15k from my thief and mage to my swordy so I could buy armor.
I foudn a place were mark just stands there trying to attack you so he's a free kill basically<3
I deleted my mage and remade it so I could try to get more money, BUT IT STARTS AT LEVEL 1.
;-;
Good thing I made two mages on the 2nd server.

Oh and, guys, don't woryr aobut messing up your skill points, once you change jobs they get resetted.
So if you're a mage go with the elemental skills then change into a priest and it'l be oki :3

Laughatyou21 08-13-2009 09:11 PM

Ugh, I found out that only CBT1 players get auto Lv 30. Oh well, it's pretty fast to level anyways.

Amanda 08-13-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 936095)
Ugh, I found out that only CBT1 players get auto Lv 30. Oh well, it's pretty fast to level anyways.

I found out you can't try to cheat the system and remake your char for a quick 15k to get funded real fast to try out classes easier.

Now I have to try out wiz and priest on the second server.:py06:

Laughatyou21 08-13-2009 09:27 PM

^ Hahaha. xD

Oh, btw, is there a MMOG guild in Windus?

DarkMaverick 08-14-2009 12:15 AM

Well they fixed Moro, though it doesn't seem like he has his poison gas anymore, but instead a large area earthquake attack.

Lots of the skills and requirements have changed. Most seem better so far.

Aaand I'm out of money and stuck in Wonderplus XD

Edit: IGN - RippleCaster add me and come laugh at me.

Edit2: I still have all my previous attendance checks. Anyone else?