Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-23-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Eden EternalLuna OnlineLucent HeartRagnarok Online

LunaP is on a distinguished road
Default WonderKing Publisher Update!

Alright everyone now is our time to come together, we've got a publisher interested in our cry for support for WK, and they're taking a look. The link is on the petition and here it is again.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...893#post571893

I urge all of you to sign up and post about your liking to WK, and why you'd love to have it back, SHOW this community and this publisher how big of a community we are. We've had the head and a few staff chime in, thought without any activity from our side they can't take it 100% serious.

Please take the small amount of time to jump start our return! We can do it together and the lot of us @ ClubWK will be backing you all up !

To the owners of ggftw, keep an eye out as WK slowly makes its return to the US!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-23-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
MicroVolts OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleTera Online

Antarctica is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Antarctica
Class: Berserker lt_warlord
Guild: Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaP
Alright everyone now is our time to come together, we've got a publisher interested in our cry for support for WK, and they're taking a look. The link is on the petition and here it is again.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...893#post571893

I urge all of you to sign up and post about your liking to WK, and why you'd love to have it back, SHOW this community and this publisher how big of a community we are. We've had the head and a few staff chime in, thought without any activity from our side they can't take it 100% serious.

Please take the small amount of time to jump start our return! We can do it together and the lot of us @ ClubWK will be backing you all up !

To the owners of ggftw, keep an eye out as WK slowly makes its return to the US!
Slowly but surely, slowly but surely

Also, for those of you reading this we also urge you to visit ClubWK - Landing Page
for latest information, and inquiries you may have about Wonderking. We hope to see the game return as soon as possible, but more-so the cooperation of everyone who wants to pitch in on the project.

Gogogo~!

09-23-2013   #3 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good, but I never even heard of this publisher before. Are they decent? I was hoping Ignited Games would pick it up again.

Last edited by Jon; 09-23-2013 at 08:41 PM.

09-23-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
MicroVolts OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleTera Online

Antarctica is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Antarctica
Class: Berserker lt_warlord
Guild: Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Sounds good, but I never even heard of this publisher before. Are they decent? I was hoping Ignited Games would pick it up again.
Well for the most part they listen to their community and push forward issues based on community interests and they're known for picking up games that are trying to get on their feet again, and they've done it before, so the petition holder posted on the suba forums and so far communication hasn't been an issue in terms of response. I think that they would be a good choice in comparison to IG.

Recently we tried to contact IG to see if they've been getting any news about Wonderking, because as we've witnessed, Wonderking came out in 3 different countries already and we have yet to hear from the prior publisher of any news on the subject. So in the meantime, they've been soliciting the Wonderking FB fanpage with their other releases, and we decided to be proactive in that event and start searching for another publisher who is interested in picking up the game.

It saddening to see that one of the prior publishers to this game are essentially exploiting an undying community but yet refuse to update the page or close it down, simply leaving us in the dark.

09-24-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I honestly haven't before either but they do have a small army of MMO's under their belt. Plus they recently added Lucent Heart to their list (yes they're bringing it back too)

As far as Ignited goes, the main issue with them is that they've been ignoring the community for nearly 2 years, with 1 small update which gave no info incidentally. The community has been asking the same question on all their fb fan pages, forums, emailing the company ( including up to the CEO ) with no response, the only thing IG has managed to do is send out updates for new games, then apparently abandon support for them a month later with no updates and then pop out a new game , leaving previous fans in the dark and clueless.

As of late most of the previous GM's and workers for IG have since left over the past few years. Some to new companies such as Gravity and Nexon, others to new heights, the biggest complaint from most of the employees was the management, so not sure how things are looking internally for IG, but that's another story.

Either way Subagames has since responded to our thread and is taking interest, they've moved it into a Testimonial section to get community feedback to gain interest for supporting.

So if you have any friends or old guild-mates that miss the game, I'd encourage you to share the info, as the more popularity it gains the better the chances for being picked up.

With that being said we're still looking @ other companies as well, if anyone here has a great suggestion( w/ details to back it up ) we'd love to reach out to them. It's a great and unique 2D game and would be a happy addition to any family <3

01-14-2014   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Update to this since it's been a bit. Ignited games has recently started to drop off the map and things aren't looking good for the company. With that said and other things on the Facebook page, they made it clear that there hadn't been an attempt at regaining a license to WK due to decisions and other parts. So sadly this was a great let down to the community and an eye opener at what had been happening.

That said, we've gotten tremendous activity over @ SubaGames and are looking at finding a publisher sooner than planned.

If you guys have a moment please follow the link https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...893#post571893

And show your support, so we can get the ball rolling with a new company. Of course this will mean you'll start out fresh but given from what was explained due to the new client this would have been the case even with Ignited.

Please spread the word as WK is back!