[CG] Fixing Broken Namespace pages.
I'll try to describe the process since I'm at work and won't be able to do them all now:
1. From the Recent Changes page, find a LaTale or CG page that doesn't work. (Remember, just pages, not categories or images)
2. Go back to recent changes.
3. On the line of the page that no longer appears, go next to the username and click 'contribs'
4. This should bring you to a page of all the users most recent changes
5. Get the text from the pages by clicking 'diff' next to the page's title.
6. This will show you the specific version of the page you clicked on, if you are not looking at the last edit made to the page, click on 'Next diff →' on the right column till you get to the most recent revision.
7. Click edit to edit the page.
8. Select All + Copy the contents of the edit window.
9. Click 'Page' at the top.
10. You will be presented with the "Page has no text yet" message, click on 'edit'
11. Paste the contents into the edit window.
If you are using a tabbed browser, you can easily fix a bunch of pages at a time by repeating steps 5-12 in parallel, just open a bunch of broken pages in individual tabs and then, without having to move your mouse, CTRL+TAB through the tabs and click 'edit' on each one. That way any loading that needs to take place can happen while you are working on other things