Wiki is Up
The link is here:
Main Page - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
You must have a valid forum account to edit the information in the wiki. The wiki authenticates against your forum account, so you can't create an account just for the wiki. It saves a password for users that are in both locations.
The content of the wiki is managed by Medoria. This will encompass everything the Grand Chase community wants - but will align with the scope of our site as an MMO community. Please check with her regarding the organization of content.
This is awesome.
So, it's mostly for Grand Chase right now? But in the interests of future content, the Wiki will have different sections for our selection of games, correct?
I like where this is going. :D
Yeah, that's the idea as I understand it.
Well we got some Info, i DONT whant to jack up the wiki so here is some info for Grand Chase, Somone could put it in.
This is a thread were you post good information to help build a Wiki.
Please we can use all the help we can get. If there is some wrong info please tell us.
>>> Characters Classes/Jobs(Gathered by CujoEX)
Lv 0 : Knight -- Two-Handed Sword
Lv 20 : Lancer -- Spear
Lv ? : Sword Master -- Larger Two Hand sword |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Savior -- Dual Swords |Unreleased|
Lv 0 : Magician -- Wand/Staff
Lv 20 : Alchemist -- Alchemy Pot
Lv ? : Warlock -- Magic Lamp |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Battle Mage -- Long Staff |Unreleased|
Lv 0 : Archer -- Basic Bow
Lv 20 : Crossbow -- Dual Auto Crossbows
Lv ? : ArchRanger -- Balista/Large Bow |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Nova -- Magic Bow |Unreleased|
Lv 0 : Ninja -- Dual Daggers |Unreleased|
Lv 20 : Rogue -- One-Handed Sword and Chain |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Dark Assassin -- Katar/Claw |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Evan Striper -- Quick Draw Sword with Sheath |Unreleased|
Lv 0 : Magic Swordsman -- One-Hand Sword
Lv 20 : Dragon Knight -- Long Handle Two-Handed Sword-Spear
Lv ? : Aegis Knight -- Sword and Sheild |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Not Available
Lv 0 : Druid -- Two-Hand Axe |Unreleased|
Lv 20 : Sentinel -- Double-Edge Dagger |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Viken -- Scythe |Unreleased|
Lv ? : Xenocider -- Dual Double-Edge Dagger |Unreleased|
Lv 0 : Dancer -- Double Magic Chakram (Like what Kamiki uses but smaller) |Unreleased|
Lv 20 : Not Available
Lv ? : Not Available
Lv ? : Not Available <<<
>>> Drop List
- Aging Core - All Dungeons
- Crystals - (Boss only) - All Dungeons
- Ruby Dust - All Dungeons except Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Sapphire Dust - All Dungeons except Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Topaz Dust - All Dungeons except Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Ruby Fragment - Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Sapphire Fragment - Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Topaz Fragment - Gaikoz's Castle and Ellia Continent
- Kaze'aze Map Piece 1 (Boss only) - Gorgos' Dungeon
- Kaze'aze Map Piece 2 (Boss only) - Gaikoz's Castle
- Kaze'aze Map Piece 3 (Boss only) - Partusay's Sea
- Kaze'aze Map Piece 4 (Boss only) - Ellia Continent
- Kaze'aze Full Map (Boss Jin Kaze'aze only) - Kaze'aze's Lair
Runes: ( Brave & Old Brave)
- Brave Rune - Armor (Boss only) - Outer Wall of Serdin, Marsh of Oblivion, Gaikoz's Castle
- Old Brave Rune - Armor (Boss only) - Outer Wall of Serdin, Marsh of Oblivion, Gorgos' Dungeon ,Gaikoz's Castle
- Brave Rune - Helm (Boss only) - Orc Temple, Gorge of Oath
- Old Brave Rune - Helm (Boss only) - Orc Temple, Gorge of Oath
- Brave Rune - Weapon (Boss only) - Kerrie Beach, Elven Forest, Forsaken Barrows
- Old Brave Rune - Weapon (Boss only) - Kerrie Beach, Elven Forest, Forsaken Barrows
- Brave Rune & Old Brave Rune - Weapon, Helm, Armor (Monsters) - Ellia Continent and Above
- Old Holy Rune - Armor, Helmet (Stop the Calling Ceremony 1) - Level 35 Quests
- Old Holy Rune - Wepon ( Stop the Calling Ceremony 2) - Level 36 Quest
- Harpy Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Kerrie Beach
- Orc Lord Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Orc Temple
- Red Gorgos' Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Gorgos' Dungeon
- Giant Drillmon Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Gorge of Oath
- Mind Eating Troll Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Marsh of Oblivion
- Dark Mage Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Forsaken Barrows
- Paradom Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Forgotten City
- Gaikoz Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Gaikoz's Castle
- Partusay Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Partusay's Sea
- Kamiki Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Ellia Continent
- Baskilisk Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Temple of Fire
- Gardosen Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Bridge of Hell
- Jin Kaze'Aze Chaos Orb (Boss only) - Kaze'Aze Castle <<<
>>> Chamion Set Ring Stats
Gold=15% atk increase
Silver=12% atk increase
Bronze=8% atk increase <<<
This is some Info me and some members of MyChase.net has gathered.
Idk if it would be usful or not right now or what.
Alright guys, I'm getting noe to make us some namespaces so we can keep things organized between diff mmos. This way the wiki doesn't need to die if a game dies plus we can keep the same scope for the wiki that we have for this site :D
I got the whole namespaces thing but the "This way the wiki doesn't need to die if a game dies plus we can keep the same scope for the wiki that we have for this site :D" I did not get.
noe is short name for admin noejeko.
@ Medoria, so we'll have separate sections for games in the current wiki soon? Like a wiki portal or something, and categorized?
basically what it will mean for wiki editors is that everything for a certain game say "Grand Chase" will have
GrandChase in front of it like
etc, what it means from a backend server point of view is that all sections (called namespaces) will be separate thus neatly organized if say one needs to become it's own wiki or if one needs to be removed or something, plus it allows for searches within a group since mediawiki allows for searches within a namespace.
so basically if mymmogames.net/wiki -> points to games portal, and @ that site will have 3 sections
^, then each will be separated?
erm, something like /wiki/trickster_online and so on?
-Don't go off topic, thanks!-
instead it supports "namespaces" so it looks like www.wiki.net/trickster:index and www.wiki.net/grandchase:index
weird I know, but that's what happens when you are using software developed for an encyclopedia.
I'm guessing this will be a lot like Wikia, but put together by our own community.
Though Wikia is extremely massive and we'd never be anywhere near their scale.
Well...Is it ok if I post Wiki Info i gather here for someone else to place in the Wiki cuz i dont wanna mess anything up.
A large wiki base contains thsoe games @_@
@medoria, ah, I see, that seems ok ^_^...thanks!
So if i wanted a page to be in the trickster subsection i would call it "trickster/mypage"
but this doesn't leave the ability to keep them functionally separate and searchable.
It however does make it easier to add new sections ...
But yes, sorta similiar to wikia except we will be sticking to mmos and most likely mmos of a korean/japanese bent.
The only Wiki i have ever seen would be the Trickster Wiki.
@Yakuza53 here is a hint that one Miyuki staff member will delete your off topic posts so watch out :p
That reminds me, *adds Wiki Suggestion section to the list*
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.