ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions > Wiki Discussion

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2008   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default [Mabinogi] Wiki Updates

I decided to make this thread to post up all the updates being made ont he Mabinogi Online wiki.

Currently, I'm laying out the skeleton for it. The basic requirements are up right now, design will come later. first, things must get filled in.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Currently adding the icons in for all the skills. Should be done within a few minutes, unless I go to bed, in which case... Will be finished tomorrow.

06-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Currently adding the icons in for all the skills. Should be done within a few minutes, unless I go to bed, in which case... Will be finished tomorrow.
Glarbage, if you need help, just ask lol >.>
I won't mind helping out on the Mabinogi Wiki...

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

i want to help <3 but i need simple tasks cause i dont know how to do anything with a wiki D8

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

06-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Please make sure that any pages you add for Mabinogi have "Mabinogi:" at the front of the page name
so like if i wanted to make a Mabinogi page about sheep it would be "Mabinogi:Sheep"

Thanks for the help guys

Kitty Empire Forever

07-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Anna and Johan, the best thing you could do for me is compile information about things other than the Generation quests. For example, skill information, info on races, clothes, etc.

Also, new update: skill icons aren't complete yet, but I've set up links to the previous page for each page of the Mabinogi wiki. Mostly placed for my convenience while working on the wiki.

07-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

mhms i'll do my best ;o

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

07-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Forgot to mention, last night I moved EVERY remaining thing in the Mabinogi section to the Mabinogi namespace.

07-04-2008   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Finished all the skill icons, also laid out the page for the Weaving skill. It now has a table listing AP costs, stats gains, etc.

07-08-2008   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Put the user interface page in place, the comprehensive pages on in-game windows can be expected to follow sometime today.

07-10-2008   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Laid out Life Skills page in a neater fashion. Also put a great deal of information on the Weaving skill page.