ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Wakfu > Wakfu Wiki

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default Templates

I know there's a lot to do, but I haven't really heard much about any specifics about templates and such. So, I thought it'd probably be best if I just went ahead and asked, instead of like, waited for something. <<; lol.

So, if you need any sort of template, please tell what it its for and all the specifics about it that you can think of. (generally, what would go on it and whatnot)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I haven't laid out what a good template would be for items or skills yet, but I'll get back to you on that.
What would be a whole world of help is a template for the monster pages I put up so far.

I set them up generally how they should look in the end run, but go ahead and make any adjustments to it you feel are needed.

Sample: Wakfu:Lilpiwi - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

I really need to get rid of the prettytable I used on oh so many pages, lulz.

Edit: Oh, and even the Class pages you could have a look at. Again something better than prettytable would be nice.

Sample: http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index.php/Wakfu:Cra

Last edited by Adun; 11-21-2008 at 04:35 AM.

11-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
I haven't laid out what a good template would be for items or skills yet, but I'll get back to you on that.
What would be a whole world of help is a template for the monster pages I put up so far.

I set them up generally how they should look in the end run, but go ahead and make any adjustments to it you feel are needed.

Really like this template for the class sections! o/

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

11-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Is there a range of levels for monsters, like would each monster have a minimum/maximum level? Or is there no limit to it?

Also, any other statistics to add per level? And anything in general not shown in the page?

11-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Is there a range of levels for monsters, like would each monster have a minimum/maximum level? Or is there no limit to it?

Also, any other statistics to add per level? And anything in general not shown in the page?
As far as all the other stats on the monsters, we're clueless.
We don't see enough information about them in-game, so we have to make our own assumptions and calculations. And I don't recommend doing so just yet, since it's still beta and the monster stats are bound to change.

11-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Are items/drops divided by categories? Like equip, misc, whatever. o.o

11-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

Like Kuya said, what is listed for the monsters right now is all that we have for them.
I was reading on the official forums that a prospecting lock might not exist, but there must be, hence the existence of a Prospecting statistic. So I will just leave that in as a blank on monster pages.

As for resources, there are many types... .-.
Bones, Organs, etc. just to name a few. I don't know them all yet. We'll have to do research some.

Resource parameters are:
Name, Description, Type or Category, Obtaining, and we can put a picture with it.

I can give you all equip slots:
Head, Spaulders, Neck, Accessory (Earrings), Belt, Cape, Skirt, Shirt, Trousers, Bracelets, Shoes, Accessory (Rings), and Weapon (One or Two Handed).

Equip parameters:
Name, Description, Type or Category, Obtaining, and an image, like resources. They also have Bonus/Penalties.

And with Weapons, many other types:
Swords, Bows, Daggers, Wands, Staffs, Shovels, Axes, Needles, Hammers, Hand to Hand, Cards, Two-handed Staffs, and Two-handed Swords.

Weapons Parameters:
Name, Description, Type or Category, Obtaining, and an image. New parameters are Range, AP Cost, Zone, normal Damage/Element, then critical hit Damage/Element.

This is all I can think of right now.
If there are more, feel free to add~

11-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Like Kuya said, what is listed for the monsters right now is all that we have for them.
I was reading on the official forums that a prospecting lock might not exist, but there must be, hence the existence of a Prospecting statistic. So I will just leave that in as a blank on monster pages.
To clarify, if there is no Prospecting Lock, then the stat will simply make items drop more frequently.

11-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

If you need any more help than what I've given, let me know~

Making prettiful templates isn't my forte but I'll do what I can.