||11-12-2008 09:52 PM
Techical Troubles? Try these first!
Source:Got technical trouble? Try these tricks first! - Wakfu Forum
Here are some things you should try if you're having technical problems.
1) Update your graphics card drivers. This is particularly useful if you're getting a black screen on startup or getting an error about Unsupported Material.
For Windows, right-click the "My Computer" icon, click "Properties", choose the "Hardware" tab, click "Device Manager."
Click the + next to "Display Adapters," which should list your graphics card. Choosing it should bring up a menu to update the drivers.
2) Turn off any other programs that might be using up your memory. This includes music players, file sharing, instant messaging, etc. Wakfu uses a lot of RAM, and Vista in particular is a memory hog, so this tip is especially true if you have Vista.
3) Change to windowed mode, or to a lower resolution. This can be done through the game options menu. The fewer graphics you have to render, the faster the game will be.
4) Turn off the game sound and music. This will save some memory.
5) Turn off the shaders. This can be done using the Video tab on the game options menu. I have no idea what they are, but they give some people's graphics cards all manner of grief.
6) Uninstall and reinstall the game.
7) Reboot the computer.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.