ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wakfu Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-questions-answers/)
-   -   Monster Spawns (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-questions-answers/29904-monster-spawns.html)

DarkMaverick 11-28-2008 09:08 PM

Monster Spawns

How exactly do they work now?

kuyaBaka 11-28-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 597788)
How exactly do they work now?

They just spawn faster. Helps rid of those no-man zones.

DarkMaverick 11-28-2008 11:24 PM

I meant is it like Maplestory where they respawn in set locations in cycles. I have it pretty much figured out now though.

Adun 11-29-2008 12:22 PM

The frequency of monster reproduction and maturity went up by a long shot, and it gets rid of players hunting the monsters out of existence. I doubt they are in set locations, but I haven't been able to tell yet because of the new patch bringing masses of monsters at us.

DarkMaverick 11-29-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adun (Post 598554)
The frequency of monster reproduction and maturity went up by a long shot, and it gets rid of players hunting the monsters out of existence. I doubt they are in set locations, but I haven't been able to tell yet because of the new patch bringing masses of monsters at us.

Well, I've pretty much got the Matrone Arakne spawn figured out, but it's a little different from the rest.
-There's only one at a given time and when that one dies another one instantly spawns.
-There are also two 'regions' where it spawns most frequently and then at least 8 other somewhat random locations.

I lost it last night because it spawned behind some trees or something. :X

kuyaBaka 11-29-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 598620)
Well, I've pretty much got the Matrone Arakne spawn figured out, but it's a little different from the rest.
-There's only one at a given time and when that one dies another one instantly spawns.
-There are also two 'regions' where it spawns most frequently and then at least 8 other somewhat random locations.

I lost it last night because it spawned behind some trees or something. :X

I think the Matrone is something of a special mob that has set locations to spawn.
Don't forget that some mobs don't follow the same rule as the normal mobs. Such as the Tofukaz and Wet Gobbal only spawning after certain conditions are met.

DarkMaverick 11-29-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 598629)
I think the Matrone is something of a special mob that has set locations to spawn.
Don't forget that some mobs don't follow the same rule as the normal mobs. Such as the Tofukaz and Wet Gobbal only spawning after certain conditions are met.

That's why I said, "But it's a bit different from the rest."

kuyaBaka 11-29-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 598632)
That's why I said, "But it's a bit different from the rest."

That was meant to second your notion. Not spurt out a totally new idea. o/

DarkMaverick 11-29-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 598657)
That was meant to second your notion. Not spurt out a totally new idea. o/

Ah, sorry. :py25:

kuyaBaka 11-29-2008 05:06 PM

Know what else I found?
Monsters are grouping up more often. I don't think I've ever seen a 4x Tofu family mob.