ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wakfu Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Moogle Raid on Larvae! (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-hunting-grounds/31565-moogle-raid-larvae.html)

kuyaBaka 12-12-2008 08:05 AM

Moogle Raid on Larvae!

http://webdata.ankama-games.com/misc...fu/donjon4.jpg

Opulence, our community's eclectic Enutrof, has stumbled upon a very [i]sticky[/i[ situation. One night, she went down South to the Larva Forest to harvest fresh Passions for her famous Passion Punch. In one of the trees hid a rather preoccupied larva who fell on her head with a thud!
The larva scurried to get off her nappy hair, and on its way down, stole her supply of Passions! The little maggot inched its way to its cavern like a jackrabbit in the high-afternoon. Opulence, now Passion-less, sought revenge.
Those slimy critters won't know what's coming, for the Moogles have come to her rescue!

*plays superhero music*

-----------------------

(/end super-lame introduction)
Anyway, with this new dungeon out, I say we give it a Moogle-run. Anyone else up for it?
Post your IGN (of the character you'll use) and time. We can have a max of 8 (iirc) people per group, so if there's more than that, we'll form a second group or take a second run with a switch-out. We'll try to form strategies, as larvae can be difficult at time (gd fire shield) and with a variety of characters we have to chose from, we may need certain ones more.

Anyway, we need people to play these roles first and foremost.

Tank(s)-
Healer(s)-
Support Crew- Opulence
Damage-Dealer - PaperClip*, DarkMavs

*is an alt

Tanks - Probably be a Sacrier or Feca, but an INT/VIT Iop can do with their self-centered AoEs
Healer - Eni, of course. Or an Osa with a Ventripotent Tofu or some pet who can heal.
Support Crew - This includes Enus (PP/long-ranged), Ecas* (heal/...?), Xelor (Debuff <:), . . . I'm sure we have lots of this.
Damage-Dealer - Primarily Iops, Sacriers, Srams. Though, anyone can be here with the rights skills/EQs.

Participants:
1) Opulence(Lv 2X Enu); 3pm PST~ weekdays / almost all day weekend
2) DarkMavs(Lv 4X Sram) | PaperClip(Lv 2X Sadida); after 10pm EST
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

DarkMaverick 12-12-2008 08:48 PM

I'm down. What section do Sadidas fall under? I have one. So, which ever character you need.

DarkMavs - level 40 Sram
PaperClip - level 22 Sadida

Available any night after 10pm EST.

kuyaBaka 12-12-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 619616)
I'm down. What section do Sadidas fall under? I have one. So, which ever character you need.

DarkMavs - level 40 Sram
PaperClip - level 22 Sadida

Available any night after 10pm EST.

Your Sram, prz. :>

I'll see if I can dual-client my Eni without fail-lag (although it might provoke an AI glitch or two . . .).
I'll invite you as soon as I get back.

DarkMaverick 12-12-2008 08:58 PM

...I could also dual client now that I think about it.

Gati 12-12-2008 09:02 PM

I can bring my Eni, level 21. :3

kuyaBaka 12-12-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gati (Post 619646)
I can bring my Eni, level 21. :3

If you can get on, we could do with an Eni so I can relieve myself of dual-clienting mine.
<:

So, first run.
Mavs (Sram) and I (Enu + Eni; dual-clienting).

We made it to what seemed like the boss. Then, we died because of some battle-initiating glitch which caused Mavs to be unable to move or attack during the entire fight. Oh, and the 'boss' turns into a cocoon and excretes larva from its rear-end. ;x

We need a tank, an Eni or 2 (I won't be dual-clienting XD), and maybe someone who can help stall and stuff (Osa/Sadida for summons/decoys or a Xelor for AP-locking). More Srams are helpful, as well.
As far as levels, Lv 15+ should suffice. The majority of the monsters are Sapphire Larvae which are usually in the 15~17 range. There's one Emerald Larva at Lv 20, which isn't too difficult. The rest are the immature larvae which are in the 1~5 range, and the boss is 20~ (don't recall exactly). Though if you can be helpful, any levels are helpful; granted you have skills of use.

Adun 12-12-2008 11:41 PM

Knowledge - Level 17 Earth Cra
Lulz - Level 15 Earth Sadida

Does it cost anything to go inside or is it free raids?

DarkMaverick 12-12-2008 11:42 PM

For freeze.

Me and Kuya got pwned, but it didn't help that I locked up. D8

JelloTime 12-14-2008 02:49 PM

Medato - Level 20 Wind/Water Xelor

If you guys need to do a run with me then just message me on msn. @_@

kuyaBaka 12-14-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JelloTime (Post 621828)
Medato - Level 20 Wind/Water Xelor

If you guys need to do a run with me then just message me on msn. @_@

I messaged you for our first run, but you never replied. q____q
Oh Mavs, you should totally add me on MSN or something.

DarkMaverick 12-14-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 621996)
I messaged you for our first run, but you never replied. q____q
Oh Mavs, you should totally add me on MSN or something.

DarkMaverickZero@hotmail.com

I abused the little known Sram glitch and got through the dungeon...

I don't think it's finished or something isn't right because there's a set of stairs that look like you should be able to climb them, but not so much. There's a well that's clickable, but unreachable at the end. I had to hoof it all the way back out.

Edit: The steps.

When you try to go up the steps.

kuyaBaka 12-14-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 622012)
DarkMaverickZero@hotmail.com

I abused the little known Sram glitch and got through the dungeon...

I don't think it's finished or something isn't right because there's a set of stairs that look like you should be able to climb them, but not so much. There's a well that's clickable, but unreachable at the end. I had to hoof it all the way back out.

Edit: The steps.

When you try to go up the steps.

Added.

So, you can't totally finish the dungeon? :<
... Sram glitch? D<

DarkMaverick 12-15-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 622042)
Added.

So, you can't totally finish the dungeon? :<
... Sram glitch? D<

I don't think so, but I might have just missed something. I've got some stuff to do, but I'll be back in an hour or two if you want to try it again.

Forgot that this happened on my first solo run. XD