ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wakfu General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-general-chat/)
-   -   Extermination! (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-general-chat/28108-extermination.html)

kuyaBaka 11-15-2008 10:55 PM

Extermination!

Trying to get more people on at the same time here . . .
. . . also was thinking of getting a sort of community-type fund for us to host lil' events here and there. Y'know, for funsies!

Quote:

[Icky Sticky]
So, Jello and I recently found the Larva forest, and found the neat Emerald and Sapphire Larvae. They drop larva gear, give pretty darned good EXP, and we believe the Ruby Larva is hiding somewhere in the forest.
Goal: Take down a Ruby Sapphire! and get enough EQs for 2 Larva sets of any color! (which will be used for community-events?)
For levels 10+
Quote:

[Eight-legged Freaks!]
Passed the trees and empty lot by the Larva Forest lies the Arachne Forest. Contaminated by spiders and arachnids, it's a perfect spot to farm EXP and set pieces. Willing to help clear out some extra spiders to help pave some way for expansion?
Goal: Mass-kill Spiders and get enough EQs for 2 Arachnee sets! (which will be used for community-events?)
For levels 10+
Quote:

[Kupo!-- er. . .]
Around the north part of the current map resides an empire of Tofus; of every size, gender, and ability! Help bolster our defenses against our multiplying foe and inhibit their expansions toward town!
Goal: Mass-kill Tofus and get enough EQs for 2 Tofu sets! (Which will be used for community-events?)
For levels 5+ (for She-Tofus); 10+ (for everything else)

So, which sounds like fun for our first lil' gathering?

Bob 11-15-2008 11:00 PM

For some reason, I like the larva one the most :D!

DarkMaverick 11-16-2008 01:07 AM

Do any of the sets, mentioned above, have a dagger for the weapon? If so I vote for that one. If not, then I vote spiders. 8D

Bob 11-17-2008 09:59 AM

What time would we hold this?

kuyaBaka 11-17-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 579285)
What time would we hold this?

Sadly, I'm gonna be gone on my usual active days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) due to a band performance for a football game Friday night, and an overnight trip to WBA Finals (Western Band Association; a state-wide championship thing) at Concord, CA on Saturday followed by a fun outing at San Fransisco on Sunday (woo~ /o/).

DarkMaverick 11-17-2008 04:15 PM

I change my vote to not spiders. I went there and I hate them soo much.

kuyaBaka 11-17-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 579747)
I change my vote to not spiders. I went there and I hate them soo much.

We should be able to take them on much easier as a group. Especially if someone main'd as an Eni . . . ~

DarkMaverick 11-17-2008 04:20 PM

I just don't like them because it's rare to find a fight with only one enemy. They're all grouped in 2-4 and a couple I saw had 5 and 6.

kuyaBaka 11-17-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaverick (Post 579756)
I just don't like them because it's rare to find a fight with only one enemy. They're all grouped in 2-4 and a couple I saw had 5 and 6.

Which is why it's a group-effort.
They have less HP than the Gobbal family, which makes them prime for the picking. o/