ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Wakfu > Wakfu Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-29-2012   #1 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default WAKFU: Welcome to the Official Launch

In WAKFU, its all up to you and nows the time to do it!

Square Enix and Ankama are proud to announce that WAKFU has officially launched! Download the game and rebuild the World of Twelve today.

Its been a long overdue labor of love for everyone, including the community. But alas, WAKFUs official launch is here and were finally able to share it with you all to enjoy. The World of Twelve awaits the beginning of your adventure: which class to choose, what nation to join, which professions to master? The choice is up to you!

Are you ready to take your adventure to the next level?
Why not upgrade your membership to Premium to experience everything the World of Twelve has to offer! Premium access provides you with an unparalleled experience thatll allow you to do anything from trekking through the dangerous trails of Mt. Zinit to exploring WAKFUs deep-rooted storyline, being elected as governor by making a name for yourself claiming new lands or becoming the next major mogul by crafting your way to success... or anything in-between, forge your own destiny.

Wed like to take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your patience and loyalty to this wonderful game, as we would never have been able to do it without your constant feedback, and we hope to see you in game for many years to come (and for those Beta Testers out there, be sure to check your Ankabox for your special gift)!

Now your actions and those of your friends will have a lasting effect on the World of Twelve, are you ready for the challenge? Find out, download WAKFU now!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Anyone else gonna join? Dl'ing now <: can't wait to try

02-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

My whole Dofus guild is trying to get me to play with them, lol.
Can't be bothered to download it since I'm in a perpetual state of homework and work, pretty much. I can barely find time to play WoW aside from scheduled weekend morning raids.

I might make a character for the hell of it sometime, though. Just to try it out. I haven't touched it since the French OBT ages ago, but I know it's changed so much since then.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

03-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

I've been playing throughout the betas and it's still got my attention. Playing an earth Sacrier.

03-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Don't know how many of you guys are playing, but --

IGN: Gishy -- STR Feca

03-06-2012   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'm playing too, on Nox server. IGN: Limes - AGI Cra

03-06-2012   #7 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

How is the Cra playstyle like? The Feca is pretty interesting, especially STR. It's like this brawler kind of build. I know INT was really AoE with some heavy damage. Then again, I haven't played for very long (since I only have time in between my ridiculous amounts of homework) so I haven't experienced very much.

03-07-2012   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
How is the Cra playstyle like? The Feca is pretty interesting, especially STR. It's like this brawler kind of build. I know INT was really AoE with some heavy damage. Then again, I haven't played for very long (since I only have time in between my ridiculous amounts of homework) so I haven't experienced very much.
Cra is pretty untouchable. Or at least, that's how my experience has been so far. AGI Cra plays from the farthest possible distance, and has a bunch of different moves to maintain that distance. Plus, Cra has this one specialty passive move called Riddling which can **** up an enemy real fast.

EDIT: I also started an AGI Sacrier, IGN: Rafflesia, definitely enjoying it. I'm gonna be testing out classes to see what I like best though. Seems like AGI Sacrier playstyle is basically like... middle-range damage from the actual attacks, and then a lot of damage coming from skills like Motion Sickness and Angrrr and such.

Last edited by Harlequin; 03-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.

03-13-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

female Feca is hot.

*picks*

03-14-2012   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Guild: FrenchBread

Xelor's Hourglass is so great! You are provided with so much movement, I don't even know.

--Frenchbread is