ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Wakfu Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-announcements/)
-   -   WAKFU: Welcome to the Official Launch (http://ggftw.com/forum/wakfu-announcements/108968-wakfu-welcome-official-launch.html)

PKShota 02-29-2012 05:32 PM

WAKFU: Welcome to the Official Launch

In WAKFU, it’s all up to you – and now’s the time to do it!

Square Enix and Ankama are proud to announce that WAKFU has officially launched! Download the game and rebuild the World of Twelve today.

https://static.ankama.com/ankama/ads.../1208/6335.jpg

It’s been a long overdue labor of love for everyone, including the community. But alas, WAKFU’s official launch is here and we’re finally able to share it with you all to enjoy. The World of Twelve awaits the beginning of your adventure: which class to choose, what nation to join, which professions to master? The choice is up to you!

Are you ready to take your adventure to the next level?
Why not upgrade your membership to Premium to experience everything the World of Twelve has to offer! Premium access provides you with an unparalleled experience that’ll allow you to do anything from trekking through the dangerous trails of Mt. Zinit to exploring WAKFU’s deep-rooted storyline, being elected as governor by making a name for yourself claiming new lands or becoming the next major mogul by crafting your way to success... or anything in-between, forge your own destiny.

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your patience and loyalty to this wonderful game, as we would never have been able to do it without your constant feedback, and we hope to see you in game for many years to come (and for those Beta Testers out there, be sure to check your Ankabox for your special gift)!

Now… your actions and those of your friends will have a lasting effect on the World of Twelve, are you ready for the challenge? Find out, download WAKFU now!

PKShota 02-29-2012 05:35 PM

Anyone else gonna join? Dl'ing now <: can't wait to try

kuyaBaka 02-29-2012 08:14 PM

My whole Dofus guild is trying to get me to play with them, lol.
Can't be bothered to download it since I'm in a perpetual state of homework and work, pretty much. I can barely find time to play WoW aside from scheduled weekend morning raids.

I might make a character for the hell of it sometime, though. Just to try it out. I haven't touched it since the French OBT ages ago, but I know it's changed so much since then.

DarkMaverick 03-02-2012 02:35 AM

I've been playing throughout the betas and it's still got my attention. Playing an earth Sacrier.

kuyaBaka 03-04-2012 10:18 AM

Don't know how many of you guys are playing, but --

IGN: Gishy -- STR Feca

Harlequin 03-06-2012 10:52 PM

I'm playing too, on Nox server. IGN: Limes - AGI Cra

kuyaBaka 03-06-2012 11:01 PM

How is the Cra playstyle like? The Feca is pretty interesting, especially STR. It's like this brawler kind of build. I know INT was really AoE with some heavy damage. Then again, I haven't played for very long (since I only have time in between my ridiculous amounts of homework) so I haven't experienced very much.

Harlequin 03-07-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuyaBaka (Post 1688831)
How is the Cra playstyle like? The Feca is pretty interesting, especially STR. It's like this brawler kind of build. I know INT was really AoE with some heavy damage. Then again, I haven't played for very long (since I only have time in between my ridiculous amounts of homework) so I haven't experienced very much.

Cra is pretty untouchable. Or at least, that's how my experience has been so far. AGI Cra plays from the farthest possible distance, and has a bunch of different moves to maintain that distance. Plus, Cra has this one specialty passive move called Riddling which can **** up an enemy real fast.

EDIT: I also started an AGI Sacrier, IGN: Rafflesia, definitely enjoying it. I'm gonna be testing out classes to see what I like best though. Seems like AGI Sacrier playstyle is basically like... middle-range damage from the actual attacks, and then a lot of damage coming from skills like Motion Sickness and Angrrr and such.

NinjaFoxX 03-13-2012 11:10 PM

female Feca is hot.

*picks*

Sanichi 03-14-2012 01:55 PM

Xelor's Hourglass is so great! You are provided with so much movement, I don't even know.