From today's update, you will also notice improvements to the Inventory window, as advanced sorting options are now available:
“Sort” and “Sort All” buttons are located at the bottom of the Inventory UI.
* Pressing “Sort” will arrange all items on the currently selected tab.
* Pressing “Sort All” will arrange items from all tabs.
* Right-clicking on the storage chest icon of any tab will open advanced sorting options.
* Here you can create a custom Label for your tab, as well as set the desired item type for sorting (Normal, Equipment, Consumables, Material, Story, and Miscellaneous items).
* Setting each tab to a different item type, and then pressing “Sort All” will result in your inventory being separated by category into each tab. This way you can quickly and easily gather all weapons, for example, in one place.