The release of Version 1.19 and the Lost Artifact Update will bring with it some new changes to the in-game item system. Read on for a more detailed look at these changes.
Item Stats System Change
There are a few changes to the stats on items.
- The Deterioration and Condition stats have been removed.
- The Durability stat has been added to weapons, armors and accesory items.
- Items with high Max Durability numbers will last longer in battle before being destroyed than items with low Max Durability.
- If an item's Max Durability reaches 0, that item will no longer be able to be used.
- Items can now be Enhanced to above +5
- During Enhancement to levels +4 through +8, there is a chance of failure which will lower the Enhancement and decrease the items Max Durability.
- +9 Enhancement or above has a chance of failure which will result in destruction of the item.
- The following items will now be bound to a specific character:
* Items that have been Enhanced and/or Enchanted to +9 or higher.
* Items which have been altered using a Fusion Rune.
* High Level equipment which has been purchased at the Marketplace.
* Materials which have been purchased at the Marketplace.
- Bound items cannot be traded.
- Equipmanet can be unbound by using an Unbind Potion. Materials cannot be unbound.
Repair Fee Changes
- The amount of times an item is repaired does not effect the price to repair that item.
- Repair fees vary based on the value which is calculated by the item's price and it's level of Enhancement and/or Enchantment
- Items with low Durability will be more expensive to repair.
- Vindictus Team -
Now maybe equips won't break so easy