Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default Title Farming Guide [WIP]

While we have information on how to GET many titles, there's no information on how to get it efficiently. So here's a guide/compilation on methods to get them quickly and efficiently, mainly the long and drawn out ones.
Not going to bother with the mostly redundant ones, like kill boss twice.
Constant WIP.

Categorized By Boat:
Title Name - Condition To Obtain
-Notes and methods.

Any Boat:
Campfire Novice - Make 10 Campfires
Campfire Pro - Make 100 Campfires
Campfire Expert - Make 500 Campfires
  • Pack a Campfire kit everywhere you go. Set-up Campfire whenever you want. It all boils down to how often you run missions and use it as you can only have one.

Secret Attacker - Defeat 1000 enemies with Normal Attacks
Quiet Attacker - Defeat 3000 enemies with Normal Attacks
Silent Attacker - Defeat 10000 enemies with Normal Attacks
  • For Token efficiency, play 0 Token runs on Boat 1. Mobs are weak enough for the average-leveled player to kill with only left-clicks.
  • If you have extra Tokens to throw away, do "Meet the Cave Spider" mission and only use normal attacks. There are hoards after hoards of enemies that will die in one or two attacks.
  • Having Combat Mastery and high Strength is useful, but not required and is not suggested to go out on your way to get it.

Decent Spider Bomber - Defeat 50 spiders with Small Bombs
Efficient Spider Bomber - Defeat 150 spiders with Small Bombs
Brutal Spider Bomber - Defeat 500 spiders with Small Bombs
  • This actually refers to any spiders.
  • For Token efficiency, play Boat 1 missions, Formorian Emblem is suggested. One map has a chasm with many gnolls on the other side and a bridge. Walk down the chasm and many spiders should spawn. Another map should have a bend with a canyon to the right side and often a pot in the canyon. Going down the canyon and heading for the ropes should spawn many spiders.
  • If you have extra Tokens to throw away, do "Meet the Cave Spider" mission on Easy to carry 14 Small Bombs. Gather up at least more than five spiders and walk towards a wall. Throw the bomb at the wall facing down so that the bomb does not roll or bounce too far away. If done correctly, the bomb should hit a majority of the spiders and kill them.

Boat 1 - Perilous Ruins:
All Hail the Chief - Clear Decisive Battle [Macha] 50 Times
  • Stack with Decisively Easy, Helm Snatcher, Knocked Down the Chieftain.

Decisively Easy - Clear Decisive Battle 100 Times
  • Stack with All Hail the Chief, Helm Snatcher, Knocked Down the Chieftain.

Helm Snatcher - Destroy Gnoll Chieftain's Helmet 50 Times
  • Stack with All Hail the Chief, Decisively Easy, Knocked Down the Chieftain.
  • Play Decisive Battle on Easy, solo with spears. Save two or more spears to Gnoll Chieftain. Weaken Gnoll Chieftain to his last bar, then run around him until he does his "tired" animation, then throw one spear right on his helmet. Repeat, run around him until he gets tired again, then throw another spear. It should break his helmet right off.
  • Optionally, one can pick up objects and throw it at Gnoll Chieftain's helmet point blank to break it. This opens possibilities for other secondary weapon titles (such as Mine Bombs on the ore deposit) as spears are no longer required with this method. *Credit to Limiter0.
  • If aimed properly, Evie's Soul Skewer (LLLR) can hit Gnoll Chieftain's helmet.

Knocked Down the Chieftain - Defeat Gnoll Chieftain with Objects 50 Times
  • Stack with All Hail the Chief, Decisively Easy, Helm Snatcher
  • Play Decisive Battle on Easy, solo. Weaken him until his health is low enough to one-hit kill with an object, then grab any object and smack him with it.

Boat 2 - Hoarfrost Hollows:
Chief Killer - Clear Kobold Chief [Macha] 50 Times
  • Stack with Sturdier than Sturdy, Sturdy.

Sturdy - Destroy Sturdy Emuloch's Shield 50 Times
  • Stack with Chief Killer, Sturdier than Sturdy
  • Play Kobold Chief on Easy, solo. Bring spears if needed. Make sure to be hitting his left shield with the bandages around it, not his right.
  • Fiona can Counterattack Emuloch's "turtle" attack to hit his shield and break it off. Be sure to Heavy Stander his smash. *Credit to Limiter0.
  • Evie can use Hell's Quake (LLR) while constantly aiming at Emuloch's shield. This SHOULD break it off eventually before he dies.

Sturdier than Sturdy - Defeat Sturdy Emuloch with Objects 50 Times
  • Stack with Chief Killer, Sturdy.
  • Play Kobold Chief on Easy, solo. Weaken him until his health is low enough to one-hit kill with an object, then grab any object and smack him with it.

Boat 3 - Ainle:
Entertained By The Prince - Clear Blood Prince [Macha] 50 Times
  • Stack with Princely Blade Breaker, Prince Piercer.

Princely Blade Breaker - Destroy Blood Prince's Blade 50 Times
  • Stack with Entertained By The Prince, Prince Piercer.
  • Play Blood Prince on Easy, solo. Bring spears if needed.
  • With spears, it will take five hits on his blade to break it.

Prince Piercer - Defeat Blood Prince with Spears 50 Times
  • Stack with Entertained By The Prince, Princely Blade Breaker
  • Play Blood Prince on Easy, solo. Bring spears. Weaken him until his health is low enough to one-hit kill with a spear, then throw a spear at him.

Splat!- Defeat 50 Jellies with Kicks.
Plop! - Defeat 50 Jellies with Kicks.
Plop plop! - Defeat 150 Jellies with Kicks.
Plop plop plop! - Defeat 500 Jellies with Kicks.
  • Play Ulcha's Relic on Easy, solo. At Greed the giant Jelly miniboss, spear Greed and exhaust it to have it spawn Jellies around it. Repeat as necessary. *Credit to SkyAngelic.

Last edited by Nihil679; 11-15-2010 at 03:32 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-14-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Limiter0 will become famous soon enoughLimiter0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Limiter0 Send a message via MSN to Limiter0 Send a message via Skype™ to Limiter0
IGN: Sylphide
Class: Fiona
Level: 19

I'd just like to add a few points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
:
Helm Snatcher - Destroy Gnoll Chieftain's Helmet 50 Times
Throwing objects at his helmet at point blank range usually breaks his helmet. So if you don't need the spears, you can bring mine bombs to get a +1 on your counter from that one measly little pile of ores.

Quote:
:
Sturdy - Destroy Sturdy Emuloch's Shield 50 Times
Fiona's counter attack owns at this when he does his little maneuver when he covers his feet. Just stay on his left side (your right) near his arm and wait for it. Then BAM, watch his arm get owned by your shield. You can Perfect Guard his fast attacks, so keep your thumb on the space bar and get ready for any sort of attack. If you see his arm raised, heavy stand.

11-14-2010   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Paraphrased and added. Thanks for the tip.
Added a small clarification on Sturdy just to make sure people know what side to hit.

11-14-2010   #4 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

Plop! Stomp-Kill 50 Jellies.
Plop-Plop! Stomp-kill 500 Jellies.
Splat!- Kill 50 Jellies with kicks.

Play Ulcha's Relic on Easy and continue through the dungeon until you reach Greid the giant jelly mini-boss. I found out that spearing Greid and exhausting it automatically causes it to spawn a few jellies around it. Use this to your advantage.

gg Noperative

11-14-2010   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Paraphrased and added and fixed for small errors, such as Plop plop plop! being 500 while Plop plop! being 150. Greid was also changed to Greed. Thanks for the tip.

As incentive, +rep, I guess.

Edit: Need input. Does the bullets on the Secret/Quiet/Silent Attacker make the list easier to read or is it more difficult?

Last edited by Nihil679; 11-14-2010 at 09:33 PM.

11-14-2010   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Paraphrased and added and fixed for small errors, such as Plop plop plop! being 500 while Plop plop! being 150. Greid was also changed to Greed. Thanks for the tip.

As incentive, +rep, I guess.

Edit: Need input. Does the bullets on the Secret/Quiet/Silent Attacker make the list easier to read or is it more difficult?
I wouldn't say it makes it easier or harder, but it certainly helps organize it.

11-15-2010   #7 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

You don't even have to target attacker titles, you'll get them naturally while playing. Same goes for some other titles like the skill usage titles.

11-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
You don't even have to target attacker titles, you'll get them naturally while playing. Same goes for some other titles like the skill usage titles.
Some people (namely myself) prefer to know how to get the title anyways in the most efficient manner possible and still have it on their mind because if people play like most do--- that is using smash to get the final hit on nearly everything--- this slows down progress to boulder on flat hill pace.

Now if say we were to talk about the Magic Arrow title, different story. Staff Evie uses Magic Arrow as her primary damage skill normally, so that goes without saying that it's what she'll be killing enemies with most of the time so she'll get it without even caring.

However, this still doesn't mean that you can't try to find the most efficient method to get a title either way. Maybe it's just tips while you ARE naturally playing to still get the most out of something. Such as Spider Bomber titles, I mentioned the canyon in Perilous Ruin maps. Maybe someone didn't think of such a method until they read this. While all of it seems rather common-sense, I've been taught that one must assume everyone is a bunch of flippin' idiots that needs everything broken down into the most basic of basics. That's what a guide is.

11-15-2010   #9 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Spearing kobold archers, wisps, and vampires.

All best done on normal difficulty so you can bring the maximum number of spears per run.

Kicking kobolds, gnolls, spiders, and goblins are all titles, too.

As for effective places to do it.. just kick em when you see em (then you can be like Phae and get the Kobold Ass Kicker title).

11-15-2010   #10 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Some people (namely myself) prefer to know how to get the title anyways in the most efficient manner possible and still have it on their mind because if people play like most do--- that is using smash to get the final hit on nearly everything--- this slows down progress to boulder on flat hill pace.
I play like how "most people do", and I got the Silent Attacker title on the way to 38. You're going to naturally get it in a timely manner, no if or buts. You're already getting ticks for the attacker titles while doing other titles/playing the game, it's not like the attacker titles will take 8923423 days to get unless you focus on it like some titles.

I didn't say anything about titles where you actually have to focus on them, like the bomber title. Nobody bombs spiders as a regular routine. I'm talking about stuff like the equipment destroyed titles. You're going to get it anyway, you're always progressing on them while playing (Worst case scenerio, you'll get titles like these after you get all those other tedious titles).

11-15-2010   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
I play like how "most people do", and I got the Silent Attacker title on the way to 38. You're going to naturally get it in a timely manner, no if or buts. You're already getting ticks for the attacker titles while doing other titles/playing the game, it's not like the attacker titles will take 8923423 days to get unless you focus on it like some titles.

I didn't say anything about titles where you actually have to focus on them, like the bomber title. Nobody bombs spiders as a regular routine. I'm talking about stuff like the equipment destroyed titles. You're going to get it anyway, you're always progressing on them while playing (Worst case scenerio, you'll get titles like these after you get all those other tedious titles).
Again, these are tips on getting it easier in the case that people do want to get the title now and immediately with as much speed as possible as opposed to snailspeed. Taking the loosest definition of "naturally" obtaining titles, I could say that you will naturally obtain the Princely Blade Breaker title in a timely manner just doing your daily AP runs. It's only a matter of allowing the game roulette to land on Blood Prince and breaking his blade for about fifty times.
I digress though, I'm playing the strawman fallacy. What I mean to say is the fact that this is to obtain long and drawn out titles that may or may not take end-game to get "naturally". What do you play, Fiona? How long has it been since the EAOB, where Fiona was already out to play? Quite a while, and if taking that time span into account, along with the amount of time you play (to level cap, then daily AP runs), this is a very long time. You could say it only took you 38 levels to obtain it, but the cap WAS lower than that at one point and it would be no surprise if that little detour at 24 is a factor that made it seem like a shorter time span to obtain the title.
Here's my "normal" on my Evie. Level cap has been the same at 38. Since the release of Evie, I have played using up all my tokens while saving a few each day for the next daily as needed. Given, I did not efficiently spend tokens every reload, but that is beside the point. At approximately level 27 is when I became aware of the Attacker titles, and began to focus on using mostly normal attacks whenever possible. Keep this in mind: I often revisited Boat 1 just to farm other things including titles while keeping the Attacker title in mind. From 27 all the way to 37, I only achieved up to the Quiet Attacker title. It was ONLY TODAY, at level 38 since two days ago, that I was able to hit the Silent Attacker title. That is an entire 11 levels of keeping focus on that title while doing my "usual".

Whether or not you can get the title "naturally" or not is beyond the case for this guide. This serves primarily to point out how to get a title while you may be doing something else near there, or even be seeking it out and how to get it with most efficiency. Things like "Defeat Speedy Ekuloch 2 Times" is left out because for one thing, as soon as you kill him once (which you do), it prompts you the discovery of the title. A second reason is due to the fact that there are absolutely no more simpler way to do it other than... go kill him again. This falls under boss strategies, which is not what this guide is for other than parts relating to a title (e.g., breaking The Knight's blade strategies). To be pointing out mere tips as something that doesn't need to be given, surely even the obvious has become something of enigma with the world considering something as simple as "how do I get fish?" is so difficult to simply explore and find out.

11-15-2010   #12 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Efficiently would be to leave the titles I was talking about on the backburner to complete while doing all the other ones as fast as possible. If people want these titles right now instead of waiting for them while doing the others though, well, nothing to say to that.

Spoiler!

11-15-2010   #13 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Why you would even debate about this subject is beyond my comprehension. I pull out a guide for people that do want to farm for titles, hence the title, and I'm getting told that "Hey, remove that because it's not useful"? If you wanted to make a guide of your own, then do it yourself or contribute something more useful like a better method instead of saying something isn't good enough. No shit that you can eventually get it, but just because of that doesn't mean it can't be listed. It's a long and drawn out title and it DOES NOT APPEAR ON YOUR TITLE LOG UNTIL YOU OBTAIN IT. There's NO way to keep track of it, so what's the harm in having someone get it out of the way just to know they got rid of it so that they can go on smashing at everything and pummeling gnolls with objects for other titles?

If you have nothing to say to it, then don't say it at all. Even the most derp of derps know when they have nothing to say, don't even open their mouths.

11-15-2010   #14 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

I'm just saying it'd be in most peoples best interests to leave certain titles to be obtained over course of play. This would save time and needless effort. Since this guide is about getting titles the easiest and most efficient way possible, I am contributing something that would help the guide. I don't know why you're getting worked up like I shit all over your guide or something.

11-15-2010   #15 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
I'm just saying it'd be in most peoples best interests to leave certain titles to be obtained over course of play. This would save time and needless effort. Since this guide is about getting titles the easiest and most efficient way possible, I am contributing something that would help the guide. I don't know why you're getting worked up like I shit all over your guide or something.
Because you are.
Plain and simple. Because you are.