Version 1.09 Update - 'Crimson Tokens and Battle Scythe'
Be wary dear Mr. Reaper, a new death monger will soon take your place.
Evie’s Battle Scythe offers Mercenaries a new set of combat skills. The sole purpose of these new battle techniques is simply, to end the life of any adversary. Evie can learn the use of this new weapon by talking to Brynn when she reaches level 24.
For more information click here.
New Crimson Tokens are being introduced to Vindictus. Crimson Tokens are a new way to pay for boat rides. They are available for purchase in the Supply Depot.
- Only one Crimson Token is required to pay for dungeons.
- Crimson Tokens can be traded in the Market Place for gold.
- Crimson Tokens can be used to pay for other people’s dungeons.
- Not like Platinum Tokens, Crimson Tokens do not give Luck or Experience bonuses.
- 1 Crimson Token: 250
- 10 Crimson Tokens: 2200
- 30 Crimson Tokens: 5900
NOTE: Only NX Prepaid can be used to purchase Crimson Tokens from the Supply Depot for any character below Lv.30 (NX Credit is available from Lv.30 or above)
Vindictus Elections (11/3 - 11/24)
Colhen is electing a new Mayor and it’s up to all the townspeople and mercenaries to vote for their favorite candidate! Be sure to check the website often for speeches from our candidates, ways you can help campaign, and ultimately vote on the new Mayor. A lot of exciting events will take place in the coming weeks! Make sure you are a part of the action.
There are many events that will take place in the next few weeks. Make sure to check the website often for speeches from our candidates, ways you can help campaign, and ultimately vote on the new Mayor.
Make Guild Master Event (11/3 - 11/9)
Guild Masters, recruit members into your guild from November 3 to November 9 and be rewarded with Crimson tokens. The amount of members you recruit will determine the number of tokens you will receive.
10-19 Members: 10 Crimson Tokens
20-29 Members: 30 Crimson Tokens
30-49 Members: 50 Crimson Tokens
50+ Members: 70 Crimson Tokens
Fall Fear Festival
The Fall Fear Festival has passed away. Come back next year when its sure to reincarnate.
* Halloween town decoration has been removed.
* Halloween events ("Trick-or-Treat" / "Mashing Pumpkins") have been removed.
The Halloween package is no longer available for purchase in the Supply Depot.
* Chatting bubbles appearing over characters not chatting has been fixed
* Untranslated text in Kayna (Avatar Shop cat) dialog has been fixed.
* Other minor text bugs have been fixed.
- Vindictus Team -
Smart, Nexon. Now people will buy Crimsons Tokens and sell it to other people to make in game money to jack up the economy. I guess it's a good way for them to make money, though.
Oh well, not like I really need to buy anything from other people.