Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Introducing Evie

Quote:
Greetings Mercenaries,

Ever since we announced Vindictus, many players have been looking forward to the day when we would introduce Evie. Well, that day has arrived! Beginning October 27, Evie is now the third selectable mercenary in Vindictus!

As our way of welcoming Evie to the battle, we are introducing a special event for all players who use Evie. From October 27 through November 9, all Evie characters who reach level 15 or higher will receive a Free Hair Trade Coupon (30 Days) following the scheduled maintenance on November 9!

Here’s a bit on Evie’s background:

Evie is a powerful magician who supports her allies with both her spells and alchemical abilities. Wielding a staff, she summons golems, revives allies, and uses ancient magic to perform devastating attacks. While her cloth and light armor prevent her from handling enemies up close, it would be difficult to call such a masterful magician anything but a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Not much is known about Evie’s past. While it seems clear that she’s from the East, this evasive young woman tends to smile and deftly dodge any questions about her history. An elegant enigma, Evie chooses to express herself entirely in combat.

A few of Evie’s skills:

Firebolt

Evie shoots a bolt of fire from her magic-infused staff. Mana must be gathered for a very long time first, so plan carefully. This spell has a very slow firing speed and range, but the damage caused is incredible.

Alchemy: Create Golem

Golems attack enemies for a fixed period of time. Be careful, as Evie takes damage when her Golem is attacked. If Evie becomes incapacitated, her Golem dies.

Healing

Evie can restore a party member’s HP. To use this spell, Evie must have a Healing Rune assigned to a Quickslot. Evie can select the party member to heal by pressing [ALT] with a number key or by choosing from the party window.

Be sure to check out all of Evie's awesome skills and spells and don't forget to participate in our special Evie event!

-the Vindictus Team-
Introducing Evie

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Dear god Evie is even easier than Lann, the regenerating shields...holy shit. Takes forever to break your armor while being hit with the shields too. Screw speed, dodging, and guarding. Magic shields. BETTER THAN ALL 3 PUT TOGETHER.

10-27-2010   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. And I remember trolls on Nexon forums trying to discourage people saying she's hella squishy.

YEAH RIGHT

10-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"The rumors were right, you're adorable. You look nothing like a mercenary."
or something like that.
AHAUAHFJSKDFNAHUAHAHAHAAHAHHA

10-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Not to mention the golem.

Not squishy at all man.

10-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

SDFJDSNFKJDSFNDSKJFN OHMYGOD, MY NUTBLADDER
SHE JUST DID THE TWO-FINGER SALUTE.

I do like her mobility a lot better than Fiona. Her skips don't take stamina, and neither do her staff smashes. Running gets reduced stamina usage when she does the charge thing. Definitely my type of character.

So, when do I get scythes

Last edited by Nihil679; 10-27-2010 at 03:54 PM.

10-27-2010   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
So, when do I get scythes
Maybe 24. Maybe. I have no clue though.

It's probably around the same level that Fiona gets hammer and Lann gets spears.

Also, she runs really daintily.

10-27-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Maybe 24. Maybe. I have no clue though.

It's probably around the same level that Fiona gets hammer and Lann gets spears.

Also, she runs really daintily.
Long ways to go. OTL

She runs with her hands sticking out in town. :3

10-27-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Limiter0 will become famous soon enoughLimiter0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Limiter0 Send a message via MSN to Limiter0 Send a message via Skype™ to Limiter0
IGN: Sylphide
Class: Fiona
Level: 19

...She runs like a girl!

It annoys me!

Garrh!

10-27-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Her running charge is fun though?

Hi

10-27-2010   #11 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

She repairs armor faster, too.

10-27-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

I'm pretty sure she set up fire camp faster too.

10-27-2010   #13 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

Her stamina regenerates while she does physical attacks D:

gg Noperative

10-27-2010   #14 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Hnnnngghhh.....you can dodge cancel her spells too. I FEEL EVEN SLOWER USING HAMMER FIONA NOW.

10-27-2010   #15 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Yay! I love her, early levels she's like invincible lmao.

Gotta go to bed for school though so I'll get to test her more than 2 stages tomorrow~

10-28-2010   #16 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

So, according to random people on Nexon forums, scythe is not yet released.

Back to Lann to gather crafting materials for Broken Ash set I guess. >_>

I'll just get her to level 24 and leave her there until scythes are out.

10-28-2010   #17 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

ffff, DAMMIT NEXON, YOU LIED.

Guess I'll AP farm and get prep skills.

10-28-2010   #18 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

healing others is fun on Evie~ and the heal runes auto-stock o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyAngelic
Her stamina regenerates while she does physical attacks D:
best thing ever.

Magic Arrow x3 -> Normal x4 -> Smash -> Magic Arrow x2 or x3 then repeat

10-28-2010   #19 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

I thought Scythes were released already with Evie, not like I'm going that route but ehh...unless someone gets to level 24 and find out, until then...and yup, gotta love Evie's magic/staff skills. >_<;

She's so squishy though since her DEF is awfully low, but that's expected with mages.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

10-28-2010   #20 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I've only had my magic shields completely broken once between boat 1 and the 3rd stage on boat 2, and that's cause I was being lazy and not dodging lol.

I really like her alchemy skill where she can change any 1 handed pick up item into crystals for free!