Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Open Beta Begins October 13!

Quote:
The Vindictus team is proud to announce that the Vindictus Open Beta will launch on Wednesday, October 13! At that time, all North American players will have the opportunity to join the battle against the Fomors, and Early Access Beta testers will be able to keep their characters along with any leveling, skills, items and gold they have acquired!

In order to prepare for the Open Beta, we will be closing down the service during our scheduled maintenance on October 5 at 10:00pm (Pacific)/ 1:00am (Eastern). Ending Early Access a little sooner than expected will allow us to address issues that have arisen during testing.

On behalf of the entire Vindictus team, wed like to thank everyone who participated in the Vindictus Early Access Beta. We also appreciate your patience and good humor as we work out some of the technical difficulties were currently experiencing. The good news is that weve learned a lot from the Early Access Beta, enough that were ready to move on to the next step!

Heres a look at some of whats coming in Open Beta:

AINLE

Players will enjoy new challenges, new rewards and some of the scariest mobs and bosses theyve ever seen in our new town Ainle, accessible from the boat on dock three.

Something bad has happened in Ainle. Citizens flee from the once idyllic town with grim faces and haunted eyes. The Royal Army has shut the town gates and quarantined the area. Did the Fomors finally attack a human settlement? Perhaps, but there are whispers that something more sinister happened. Whispers from terrified refugees speak of dark magics and arcane horrors. Ainle needs heroes before what happened there spreads toward Colhen.
CUSTOMIZATION

Players will enjoy hot new character customization options including a dye shop and a beauty shop with cool new hairstyles and facial features!

FISHING
Need a break from battle? Head over to the fishing dock and try to catch a big one! Fishing is a fun change of pace where players can take on new side quests without the danger of getting attacked by gnolls.

ITEM ENHANCEMENT
Strengthen your weapons and armor using Enhancement Stones!

GUILDS
Team up with your friends, or make new friends, by creating or joining a guild.

LEVEL CAP
The level cap will be raised from 26 to 38. Youll need that extra strength as the battle gets tougher!

and more!

Whether you are a first-time player or someone who has been around since Closed Beta, we hope youll enjoy the Open Beta and all of the new content!

-The Vindictus Team-
Open Beta Begins October 13!

O boy. No mention of Evy so don't get your hopes up.

Keeping all items, gold, levels, skills, etc.

I wonder if they'll let old characters customize themselves. Or if it'll be something only for new players. Which would suck. >_>

Last edited by buta; 09-29-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-29-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Leaving this here, original post is on MN

Quote:
Here's the equipment sets that I found for those under lv38:

Clothing:
Love and Passion (lv30) ũ Ʃ - κ
*Made by that girl in Grocery Store, forgot name
Broken Ash Set (lv30) ūֽ κ - κ
*Made by Brynn
Dorothy Set (lv35, Female only) ν 콺 - κ
*Unknown
Lighter Red Tyrant Set (lv36) * - κ
*Made by Brynn using Red Tyrant Set

Light Armor:
**Full Savage Set, just leaving this here since we can only make 3/5 pieces at the moment
Red Tyrant Set (lv36) - κ
*Made by Kirsty, traveler shop

Heavy Armor:
Riinposeu (?) Set (lv28) - κ
*Quest
Elder Knight Set (lv32) Ʈ - κ
*Quest
Blood Prince Set (lv32) 극Ʈ - κ
*Ferghus
Heavier Red Tyrant Set(lv36) ſ - κ
*Brynn

Plate Armor:
Light Plate Mail (lv30) Ʈ ÷Ʈ - κ
*Ferghus

Hi

09-29-2010   #3 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

EVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE /sad

Of course it does say "some" of what is coming. I'd hope their 4~6 weeks for an update will start applying after it reopens anyway.

But yay GUILDS! And fishing (idk about this.....i hate fishing in Lunia). And yay boat 3! Now I can be even more hax on characters I will probably never use after we get evie lol.

09-29-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Where's my storage Nexon? D:

The customization kinda bothers me because it seems only new player can get the new looks.

Except of course, if you buy NX >_>

09-29-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

demonkai9 is on a distinguished road

Was really hoping for Evie oh well new content is always welcomed

09-29-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
Leaving this here, original post is on MN
effff, finally, I know how armors are going to look.

Guess I'll be maining Evie for the nice looking cloth.

FIONA. LAZY MODE ON.

09-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Guess I'll be maining Evie for the nice looking cloth.
You wouldn't possibly be referring to the... LOVE AND PASSION SET WOULD YOU???

09-29-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
You wouldn't possibly be referring to the... LOVE AND PASSION SET WOULD YOU???
Yes, it looks so delicious. It has a cape and 1cm of midriff and sleeveless and everything.

09-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Steparu: Are you planning on releasing the Mage class, Evy right away? Or will you wait a month or two like the Korean version did?

Chris: Not immediately, but she will be available before full commercial release. She won't be available in Closed Beta but soon after, Maybe around Open Beta. Evy will be one of the first updates that we will have for Vindictus.
Quote:
Steparu: Since Vindictus is free to play, how will it affect players who rather play the game and be stingy with cash shop items?

Chris: We always try to make it pretty close to a level playing field. In reality, most of our players don't ever purchase anything in cash shop. Then there are players who purchase items. We still haven't decided on what we will be having in cash shop. None of our games have any game-breaking type of items that you can purchase. The cash shop items are gonna be heavily focused on cosmetics, undergarments, and some potions.
Quote:
Steparu: Will Vindictus be up-to-date with current content of the Korean version?

Chris: We will at first be behind, but our goal is to catch up so that we will be releasing the same content simultaneously with the Korean version. Of course, we will have a lot of catching up to do, so it won't happen right away. However, we are planning on having frequent updates. I am not certain on the exact timeframe, but my guess is about four to six weeks for every new update.
E32010: Vindictus Interview

Just leaving this here.

Last edited by buta; 09-30-2010 at 12:01 PM.

09-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

So like, will old EU accounts still be blocked from playing? >:

If they still do it I think I'll just get a proxy or something.

09-30-2010   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

questionnnnnn will open beta have Ip block?
another one
i saw a paladin(i think it was) vide where he went bankai/hollow/sennin/trans am/berserker and went rampage and anhillated, it was a girl with a badass light schythe and a dude with 2 darkness swords... are those available?!

09-30-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Maybe?

All hope is lost.

09-30-2010   #13 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
questionnnnnn will open beta have Ip block?
another one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
So like, will old EU accounts still be blocked from playing? >:

If they still do it I think I'll just get a proxy or something.
I think they said that if they get any information, they'll post on the forums. So... as of now, it'll still probably there. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
i saw a paladin(i think it was) vide where he went bankai/hollow/sennin/trans am/berserker and went rampage and anhillated, it was a girl with a badass light schythe and a dude with 2 darkness swords... are those available?!
That would be the paladin and dark knight transformations, both of which are level 40, so.... nope.

The girl with the scythe would be Evy, but she is not on the list of confirmed content to be released on October 13. Refer to my last post's first quote for what Nexon said about it during an interview.

09-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

woooooo, high chance of Evy around opening/during the open beta.

At least we know where all their "budget" (for lack of better words for the excessive flow they probably actually have) is going. Vindictus. OTL
DFO 5 YEAR LAG, LET'S GO.

Also, hahahaha, undergarments.

09-30-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

cash shop should prove useful to their profits
everybody likes to be traps for some odd reason `-`

Hi