Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW
Default Skills

Would it be theoretically possible for me to get every skill to master rank on my Lann? It's not as important right now, since i plan to main the archer anyway, but it would be nice to know that i could get skills maxed and not have to worry about ever running out of ap for other useful skills. thanks in advance guys!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

maxing takes awhile but i don't see why not.. thing is you can't farm instances for AP.. they deplete every time you do a run. Although it might reset itself the next day .. i say focus on your main ones first n only pump up the skills you will need in the end.

09-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

Lol, thanks for the quick answer. It kinda sucks that I have no idea which ones are prioritized. I hate starting fresh in a new game with no prior knowledge lol

09-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
maxing takes awhile but i don't see why not.. thing is you can't farm instances for AP.. they deplete every time you do a run. Although it might reset itself the next day .. i say focus on your main ones first n only pump up the skills you will need in the end.
I see...well I got a few days before FFXIV is out

09-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moar has a spectacular aura aboutMoar has a spectacular aura about

A basic guide to Lann

whatever you do don't rank meditation :P

[LT] Forkables ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 8x Tinkering Through Quest Backlog
[LT] Sorrowful ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 11x Nursing Extensive Injuries

■ ‏ ‏  Status : Barely Alive ‏ ‏  ■

09-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moar
A basic guide to Lann

whatever you do don't rank meditation :P
Gahhhh .

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

09-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

D: we should start making our own guides cause i dont like going to sites that force me to log in x.x even though i already have an acct in that one /likes to lurk

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

09-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'll start up a Fiona guide sometime soon I think. :v

09-20-2010   #9 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

You can max everything.

Perilous ruins do deplete to 0 AP a run
Hoarfrost (and above I assume) depletes to 5 AP per ruin, with 10 AP from Polar Bear raid.

So yes, it is theoretically possible to max every skill in EAOBT. The question is, how patient are you to farm polar bear 13 times just for a rE to rD on 1 skill? (taking Crit hit as example)

Last edited by Fuzzy; 09-20-2010 at 01:50 PM.

09-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Lol I was about to ask if I should rank Medi, but I guess that's been answered. I don't think I'll get far enough with Lann to really stress over skills, since I'ma switch to Evie as soon as she comes out, then Kai(? the archer?) when he comes out.

I wouldn't mind farming the polar bear 13 times for a skill, take note I've almost platinumed FFXIII to train my patience in video games lol. I think I can officially call myself a grinder when I put my mind to it.

09-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moar has a spectacular aura aboutMoar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Gahhhh .
lol did you rank mediation? its not end of the world but the skill is not really worth the ap points.

[LT] Forkables ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 8x Tinkering Through Quest Backlog
[LT] Sorrowful ■ FrenchBread ■ Lv. 11x Nursing Extensive Injuries

■ ‏ ‏  Status : Barely Alive ‏ ‏  ■

Last edited by Moar; 09-20-2010 at 10:59 PM.

09-21-2010   #12 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Meditation is plausible if you plan on playing on character for a loooong time. Rank E takes half a year to catch up to rank F before you start getting AP faster than F. Of course, you gotta sign on at least every few days to spend the AP, but that can't be that hard to do.

And yeah, the combat is pretty fun so I can't say it'd be that much of a bore to grind the polar bear stage for AP.

09-21-2010   #13 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Meditation is plausible if you plan on playing on character for a loooong time. Rank E takes half a year to catch up to rank F before you start getting AP faster than F. Of course, you gotta sign on at least every few days to spend the AP, but that can't be that hard to do.

And yeah, the combat is pretty fun so I can't say it'd be that much of a bore to grind the polar bear stage for AP.
Someone in IRC said from F to Max is only 50 days catch up.

09-21-2010   #14 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Someone's math sucks. :|

No, jk.

That's only counting the 1430 AP you spent. However, had you left it at F rank, you'd be 1430 ahead. So in order for it to be worth it, you'd have to gain back all the AP you spent as well as catch up to where F rank would be. Given the roughly 500 seconds difference, it takes a considerable time to catch up.

If you play for any amount of time less than a year, rank F will benefit you the most. If you want to play onwards of 2 years on the same character, then rank A will definitely be the way to go.

09-21-2010   #15 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Also realize that it is easier to get AP later on.

So planning 2 years or so ahead is just dumb.

I see absolutely no reason to touch meditation...