Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Patch 1.56 Update

Patch 1.56

Kai has finally arrived into the world of Erinn and the empty void and silhouette that was once was, is now filled with this momentous occasion. There are also other cool items and features included in this update, so continue reading and find out what they are.

Patch Features

Kai Update

Kai is a brilliant archer driven by strong morals and a troubled past. When others would retreat, Kai rushes head-on into battle, flinging arrows with the ferocity of a madman. Little of Kai's past is known for sure, but rumor has it that his motivation to destroy the Fomors comes from the loss of a loved one.

For More Info

Kai Beauty Shop

Styling is the way to go, so head over to the Avatar Shop and give Kai his new makeover. All existing Hair, Inner Armor, and Facial Hair have been customized to give Kai a more robust selection.

For More Info

Kai Welcome Celebration Event

Ernmass will be giving away a special Celebration Package to anyone that creates a Kai character! Just talk to Ernmass to receive the Kai Archer Support Box, which will be placed in your characterís inventory.

Kai Ultimate Package

The Kai Ultimate Package contains several cash items, including the Veteran Archer Set. This special set will only be available through this offer, so grab one before its too late.

For More Info

Kai's Rent a Gear

Starting July 18th, the Supply Depot will be stocked full of the new Kai Rent-a-Gear package. This package contains Kaiís Naturewalker SET, a Level 56 set of gear that you can equip at level 1, and 25 Merc Recovery Potions to prepare you for battle.

For More Info

Premium Character Slot

Starting July 18th the Character Slot Expansion will be available for purchase. Any character created on this slot will also receive a box with Bonus Gifts at levels 10, 30, and 40. Gifts include Rental Equipment, Cash Items, AP Capsules and more! Free up some space with the Character Slot Expansion and bless your new character with gifts as they level up!

For More Info

Supply Depot Update

The Supply Depot is getting a facelift during the July 18th server maintenance! Several changes, including a new UI layout and a client-based design will make the Supply Depot much easier to use.

For More Info

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I somehow get the idea that most of the events cost real money. Gee I wonder why.

07-19-2012   #3 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

I love how they said yesterday that we would get a character slot, so everyone thought it would be like when Evie and Karok came out. Then they pull the NX trick on us all lawlz...

07-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
I love how they said yesterday that we would get a character slot, so everyone thought it would be like when Evie and Karok came out. Then they pull the NX trick on us all lawlz...
I just made a new character on my second account
it's not like there's a bank between characters anyway

07-20-2012   #5 (permalink)
Mega
Games

He's my first character on my second account that I made for dragon nest lol.

Guess it's good to have a back up though *cough October Hack Wave*