ggFTW (
-   Tutorials (
-   -   Crypt's Guide to MMOG Stats Signature (

Crypt 11-30-2008 09:15 PM

Crypt's Guide to MMOG Stats Signature
This is a step-by-step instructions guide showing how to change your MMOG Stats Signature's background image

To change the background image of the Stats signature
1. Go to User CP --> Edit Signature

2. Scroll down until you see Signature Picture section
Your Signature Picture section may be expanded if you previously uploaded a signature, see 3rd screenshot

3. Type the URL or browse for your desired background image
in my case I selected an image on my computer

4. Click Upload and your Signature Picture section will update with your new image

5. Edit your signature as usual to include your MMOG Stats Signature url and click Save Signature

Your MMOG Stats Signature url will be - in my case

- You may need to press CTRL+F5 to force refresh your signature on your browser
- For best results your image should be 400 x 150, at any other size MMOG Stats Signature will stretch your image in order to fit
- The Insert Signature Picture link will add the standard [SIGPIC] and [/SIGPIC] tags, however it isn't your MMOG Stats Signature
, but the background image alone

Authentic 11-30-2008 10:40 PM

It still doesn't work for me. :\

I've cleared my cache a million times plus Ctrl+F5ed the hell out of my keyboard to no avail. :(

Crypt 12-01-2008 06:32 AM

I don't know what's wrong, it works for me

NoeJeko 12-01-2008 07:14 AM

Without going into great technical detail, it was an extension mismatch issue with Authentic. This should be resolved now. For reference, it will only accept .jpg, .jpeg, or .png images - I didn't include .gifs because the animation would not be preserved.

LaTale 12-01-2008 07:48 AM

There~ It works for me now~
I need a more proper image... XD

littleberryme 12-08-2008 08:27 PM

:( force refresh not working :( tried on firefox and IE :(

Crypt 12-09-2008 06:11 AM

yours worked when I got into this thread, force refreshed, now it's black again ._.

Authentic 12-09-2008 06:33 AM

Lol, I don't really mind mine not having a picture anymore. xD

But it would be nice if i worked most of the time. ._.

NoeJeko 12-10-2008 07:41 AM

All issues with these should be resolved; you'll need to force a refresh on any that are still showing black. If there are errors with the source image it should show with the default background instead of black.