ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Market > Trickster Personal Market

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottonLea
This is big cause I've noticed people now don't like reading so...sorry for those who do read and hate huge words.
Wow, when I made an account on here I seriously thought we would be explaining things using PICTURES! Oh woe is me, I have to READ to understand what people are trying to say on these -FORUMS- Get a clue.

Quote:
Okay, as states the title, I am selling Myshop. (woooo) Donít sound so excited. Anyway, I am currently on Jewlia, however, I donít mind hopping over to a character on Fantasia, but yea Iím mainly on Jewlia. I am selling 30,000 Myshop a week. Iíll increase it, depending on how many people wish to purchase from me.
...For starters it's called JewElia. But I think you seriously thought it was spelled like you do? Since you keep on repeating it over and over.

Quote:
Rules:
1. No Gift First. You pay me. End of story. My money versus galders. YeahÖ
Your money vs other players galders. You wouldn't get those galders if they wouldn't pay you, they could get other MyShop sellers though.

4. No tabs. You pay upfront. Or you can gtfo!! (not being rude, just keeping this professional)
You're not being professional, you're just being downright rude. Get some manners.

5. If Iím out for the week, Iím out. Donít ask me, oh can you purchase more please, cause I will drop it then and there.
They are your customers. Don't act like they're desperate for your money, cause I'm sure 90% of these people here are not.

7. I accept trades. Note your trades must be worth something to me, not you.
Same as stated above.

8. Tell your friends. ^_^
First learn how to be a little less conceited.

Quote:
Rates:
6 million per 1000 points = 6mil/1k
Example: 5000 points = 30 million
I'm sure people know very well how much 6m:1k is. And only putting that would've sufficed.

Quote:
Major Note: Remember the rules, once is a warning, twice find someone. See I'm so serious I'm willing to lose you as a client
Stop acting like you're babysitting a bunch of little kids. Once is a warning, twice find someone? That doesn't even make sense. If you're selling something, dont be so rude about it. There's enough MyShop sellers out there. Next time if you're ever planning on selling more stuff, be more professional about it. Writing in big letters is actually harder to read and looks very childish compared to smaller text.

And I'm almost 100% sure people that check these forums don't go "O m g, I need to READ??" ..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineGrand ChaseGrand FantasiaLegend of Edda

ForgottonLea is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lapryis,Vysis/Lyai
Class: All of them/Evie/Female Gunner to_thiefmaster
Level: 127,126,41
Guild: Masquerade Fools

Oki I understand your bored and probably dull yourself and have nothing interesting in your life ever but to randomly correct ppl in forum for a typo or a minor opinion due to lack of your understanding of life. So Child, yes you child. You can continue posting your stupidity and your lack of social skills on the internet. Does it make you feel better. Oh haha your so clever and how tough you are to try and put me out there. HAHA your such an amusing little character. What next will you do post millions of angry emoticons. Oh how cute ^_^ i'm laughing at you

Oh and also it wasnt being rude, if your so easily offended by a simple joke post then your a sensitive one arent. Grow up please. Or dont I dont care.

Last edited by Red; 02-02-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Double

02-01-2011   #23 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Things would have been better if you reported and held your tongue. As much as someone is flaming, you're also instigating more flames.

Remake a thread if you want, this will be closed.

Selling cash points are also not allowed. Selling items brought from the cash shop is allowed, though.

Last edited by Shiki; 02-01-2011 at 06:43 PM.