ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Market > Trickster Personal Market

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug
Default Myshop Items [J]+[F]!

Didn't feel like bumping my really oldoldold thread, so I decided to just make a new one. =x

I'm selling myshop items at 8m/1k FOR NOW, I will post when I'm lowering it, whenever I feel the need to lower it. I'm doing this for both Jewelia and Fantasian servers. For Fantasia the rate is 6m/1k. IGN for Fantasia is Kashi.
I expect PF, please. :3

You may order anything in myshop, except for the things that are over 10k (EXCEPT the special gacha coins whenever they come out again.) This 10k limit will last until I state otherwise.

If the item/box/gacha/whatever you want is over 5k, I will only sell you one of them. Say you want a box that's 3k. I'll sell you three since the boxes aren't over 5k.

I'll be doing my trades from iJess and Jazzaka from now on, since my kitties list is too full. =x If I have you added on any of these characters, let me know beforehand so I don't have to go and check.

Please don't contact me in game, contact me on here. After we do business, don't contact me in game asking if you can buy again(It gets annoying sometimes..Or I might not catch the whispers D; ), leave me a message on this thread.

I will post when I have points, and when I'm all out. When I'm out, I'll leave a message saying when I'll be getting them, and when I'm going to be taking orders from people again.

So if I'm not taking orders, please don't make them.

-Steals idea from luba <3-
If you've read all the above and below, please use this word with your order. Cupcake.

I'm willing to take a 3 hour session of plvling for 7k, too. <_< Please send a private message for details. This is only for Jewelia server, though.

You must use this form below to order from me, if you don't I'll be a little mad x3

IGN(s):
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any):
The points it costs/galder:
Timezone+Time you're usually on:
Other info:

Example -
IGN(s): Settie
Item: Romantic Shirt (1), White Checkered Dress (1)
Points/Galder: 3.9k/27.3m
Timezone: EST 7am~11am and 3pm~9pm
Other info: Romantic shirt - White - 2nd Job- Cat, White Checkered Dress - White - 2nd Job - Sheep

*The times are random, not when I'm usually on.

Okay..Now here's some prices for some of the items I will be selling ^o^

Item/Price(Time)/Galder(J)/Galder(F)

*Accs - 3900/7 days - 31.2m - 23.4m
Repair Powders - 2700 - 21.6m - 16.2m
30 Recharge Coupons - 2700 - 21.6m - 16.2m
*Pets - 9000 - 72m - 54m
*Pet Hardants - 2400 - 19.2m - 14.4m
*Head EQs - 8400 - 67.2m - 50.4m
*Masks - 8600 - 68.8m - 51.6m
*Weapons/Hat/Shields - 5400 - 43.2m - 32.4m
A set of Erin's Books - 5000 - 40m - 30m
Flames - 4400 - 35.2m - 26.4
**10 + 1 Gacha Coins - 10000 - 80m - 60m

* Be specific.
Give me the full name of the item that you want, and for the Acc, give me the time you want, and the price for it.

** For people who are buying gacha coins, I will only sell you one set of gacha coins at a time, if you don't get the item you're after and want to get more coins, you'll have to place another order and wait until I get to you.

** Gacha coins do not show in your gift box, and will be in your gacha screen when you load it up. :]

If the item you want is in a category that's clustered(Fashion, compounding stones), let me know what page it is on.

At this moment in time, I am taking orders, and will go get the points needed to complete the orders tomorrow or later tonight ( 3am EST D: ).

Currently accepting orders.
Stock: No points at the moment.
Next Restock: Friday, November 18th.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

iamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to iamaznguy
IGN: AznHax/AznForever
Class: Bunny/DarkLord
Level: 22x/23x
Guild: EcKs T.C./l2D/Retribution°/!SPARTANS!

time capsule 5k-40m :] thanks

11-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to all
IGN: LastTouch/Draven
Class: Draven to_bard
Level: Draven
Guild: Draven

IGN(s): JohnCenaRules
Item: AP Magic Stone 215
Points/Galder: 5.1k/40.8m
Timezone: EST anytime exept 8am~3pm and sundays
Other info: compound items->page21

11-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Settie, I was wondering if you were still interested in selling the items I posted in my other thread? I could pay in galders or pleveling, whichever you prefer.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

11-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

c00kie is a glorious beacon of lightc00kie is a glorious beacon of lightc00kie is a glorious beacon of lightc00kie is a glorious beacon of lightc00kie is a glorious beacon of lightc00kie is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: c00kiiee/c00kiee
Guild: Ecks <3

IGN(s): c00kiiee
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any): 5x 120 dark heart lock boxes
The points it costs/galder: 72mil
Timezone+Time you're usually on: To time, uh 3-8pm
Other info: <3

11-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Hi jess :]

IGN(s): Raquanda
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any):
- Sea Turtle 210
- Green Checkered Suit
- HP Magic Stone 215 x2
- HP Magic Stone 200
The points it costs/galder: 8400+2100+10200+5900= 26,600 x 8= 212.8mil
Timezone+Time you're usually on: Usually past 1:30 PST on weekdays and all the time on weekends.
Other info: You might have to hold my points for a bit since I have to sell my rod first ^^

tumblr / instagram

11-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

IGN(s):Cyliah, iHeartbreak
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any): 3 Dark Heart lock box 120
The points it costs/galder: 5.4k/43.2m
Timezone+Time you're usually on: 3 PM~9 PM EST on weekdays and most of the time on weekends
Other info: Haii jess<3

ily snowii for sig

11-18-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

iamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamaznguy
time capsule 5k-40m :] thanks
IGN(s): AznForever
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any): 1x Time Capsule
The points it costs/galder: 40m
Timezone+Time you're usually on: To time, uh idk
Other info: oops :x

11-18-2010   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

IGN(s): LadyGaap
Item(s) you want/How many/Time(if any): Shara Bottle (1)
The points it costs/galder: Almost 9mil, right?
Timezone+Time you're usually on: PST/Trickster/Ntreev/SGI time *cough*
Other info: Hey Jess! I will try to get on as long my PC doesn't act stupid in front of my face again.

11-18-2010   #10 (permalink)
Loa
Come N Rock My World ~
Games
Luna OnlineDragon NestTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Loa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to beholdLoa is a splendid one to behold
Class: BunBun~ to_champion
Level: 335
Guild: God of War

Hey there miss Settie~

IGN(s):LoaBunny
Item(s):3 sets repair powder
The points it costs/galder: 8100/64.8m
Timezone+Time you're usually on: right now

Thanks ~

11-18-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Harmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud of

I'd like to order
2 x Dark Heart Lock Boxes x 2 [1.8k x 2 = 3.6k] = 8 x 3.6 = 28.8m

Note : I'm still waiting for u to plvl your kitty~

11-18-2010   #12 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Settie, I was wondering if you were still interested in selling the items I posted in my other thread? I could pay in galders or pleveling, whichever you prefer.
Yeah ;o I'll get enough for the items you wanted. :3

Also reserving 20k for koshimo.

Accepted all orders above too. :3 I'll start whispering as soon as I get the points.

No more orders for now, please. I'll post here how much extra I'll have. :3

And guys I got a new rule in the middle of everything up there. D: I'm not going to enforce it hard but for future orders please read x3 Thank you. <3

@Harmonie, If your free now, I'm up for it ;o

11-18-2010   #13 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Oh wow sorry, totally missed that line ;; small print.
Cupcake *0*

tumblr / instagram

11-18-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Ign : Decadance.
Item :
-Dark Heart Lock Box 220 -- 3.3k; -26.4m.
-Recharge Coupons 60+10 -- 5.5k; -44m.
.: [8.8k; -70.4m.]
Timezone : EST; Mainly online most of the day due to personal sickness issues; let me know whenever you're ready.
Server : Jewelia.
And of course; galder payment first.

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

11-18-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Cupcake Q_Q Sorry jess like everyone missed it.

Btw it says friday november 18th, todays the 18th and its thursday lol

ily snowii for sig

11-18-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Depending on the timezone, the days will change, but the dates will remain the same; obviously, you'd have to figure out what day it is for Jess in her timezone, to accommodate for her service.

And sorry, [Cupcake] for me, too. I did read it, but I forgot to put it in coz I took so long to post. Lol.

And eh. I think because I took so long to post, I got blocked out of the order form. My bad.

11-18-2010   #17 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

D: thanks for pointing that out Linky. <3

Accepted Decadance's order.

Please no more, lol <3 x3

11-18-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

CUPCAKES :x i think its nov 19 ;o

11-18-2010   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie

Accepted all orders above too. :3 I'll start whispering as soon as I get the points.
Thanks Jess! I will whisper to you once I try to get home, try to get the PC working (and stays on) and get on Jessica to poke you. o3o

*Currently at "Writing Center". Should not be there for non-school purposes. ><*

11-18-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

SuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to allSuicideMind is a name known to all
IGN: LastTouch/Draven
Class: Draven to_bard
Level: Draven
Guild: Draven

Cupcake~didn't c that there