ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Market > Trickster Personal Market

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Tathagata is on a distinguished road
IGN: MagicalCookie
Class: Magic - Dragon - Priest to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: eTO Refugees
Default Tathies Fused Pet & Equip Shop

Okay... as the title says I'm selling some of my Pets and Equips... its a kind of very big sold out cause i got pretty many pets and equips i wanna get rid of... I'll now put up a list with pics of some of the items i got in my inventory (be aware that this is only a small amount of what i actually got - just ask for more)

Im going to post the different types of items in different posts... here's a list of what i offer:

1. Pets
2. Canes, Swords etc.
3. Guns
4. Hats, Helmets etc.
5. Shields
6. Capes

With both equips and pets i got more of some of them so if someone already asked about one item, feel free to ask if you also want it, might got extra ones

Also these items on the pictures not the only ones i got. I have most of the different Gacha Wedding Items (also the newer ones) also got many of the Special Gacha and most of them is already listet, but if I forgot some then just ask, im pretty sure i got them, all those are just still in my MyShop Inventory because i got too many items, so i dont got pictures of them yet, also i got plenty of gold inclaid boxes and the gothic Sephira box thingys, plus some love boxes and Winter Bonus Boxes in there, and i wont run out of Gold Father stuff and the Gothic Crowns just right away cause i can just open more boxes ^^
Again - feel free to offer about the prizes

I also dont only accept online gold for these

Im actually looking for the Count Blood Pet (The Box one) so i also accept that along with gold

So... let me start up with the first items:

Pets:

Bride La Befana

Rook

Singha the Redeemed (Will trade for Lina the Fallen too)

Arin

Gentleman Robin

Gold Father

Groom Tau

Guinness

Hachiko

Jade Rabbit (The moon rabbit if you dont know)

Little Tera

Magical Girl Sephria

Master Louis Jr.

Mr. Pig

Nurse Janggum

Pluto

Poet Gulwon

Royal Rosetta

Tricky Princess

White Kimono Angel

Apprentice Eclipse

Amazing Aria

Darling Dorothy

Guild Intern Esther

Little Bunny Maid

The ones from the "Normal" Myshop is of course cheaper than the gacha ones or the box ones... and of course the more rare ones thats not possible to get anymore either also more expencive... But no prices is set at the moment so u can just offer if your interested in these...

(None of the pets is fused yet, so u can also decide urself what pet u want it fused with)

(More to Come...)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Guns:

(on pictures: Blood's Practice Gun, Cupid's SMG-143, Innocent Gun, Matrimony Crossbow, Sagittarii Bow Gun, Lycan's Hunting Rifle)

05-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hats, Helmets etc.

(On Pictures: Comfy Sheep Hat, Double Dragon Hat, Gentleman's Fedora, Gold Father Hat, Gothic Royal Crown, Rosalyna's Crown, White Tiger Helmet, Engagement Tiara, Innocent Hat, Penta Hat, Sassy Shades, Wedding Hair Pin, Wedding Hat, Piscium Headband, Dealer's Topper, Aspect of the Lycan, Harvest Tiara, Rook Hat, Baker's Hat, Snow Sprite Crown, Cat's Earmuffs, Snowflake Earmuffs, Danihen's Chapeau)

05-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Shields:

(On pictures: Gold Father Shield, Miracle Shield, Suitcase Shield, Thick Sheep Shield, Tire Shield, Chronos Shield, Innocent Shield, Rosalyna's Shield, Strawberry Cake Shield, Wedding Shield, Aquarii Shield, Trumps-All Shield, The Wolf Moon, Harvest Shield, Rook Shield, Snow Storm Shield)

05-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Capes:

(Here i have to mention i need poppuri cape or other fusable cape from u :3 the flames is no problem, but fuseable capes is)

(On Pictures: Arietis Cape, Coldvice's Cape, Matrimony Cape, Nadia's Ironweave Cape, Rosalyna's Cape, Rosie's Cape, Wedding Cape, Wooly Sheep Cape)

05-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Swords, Canes etc.

(sorry for putting it down here, figured i couldnt edit :3)

(on pictures: Biker Padlock, Blue Phoenix Sword, Cane Sword, Gold Father Cane, Kitty Paw, Ancient Sword, Balancing Rod, Innocent Dagger, Kitchen Knife, Wedding Cake Knife, Wedding Candle, Ice Sword, Leonis Hammer, Tauri Staff, Hard Luck Hammer, Lycan's Claw, Harvest Rake, Scorpii Sword, Golden Spoon, Rook Hammer, Hail Staff)

05-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
All Selling (S>) threads must include:
  1. Name of the item.
  2. An absolute price for the item.
  3. Seller’s IGN/server/channel for contact.
Please state an absolute price for all the items you are selling. From there, you can negotiate with the buyer.
You must also state the server you play on.

Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

05-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

How much is the Poet Gulwon? =o

05-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Please state an absolute price for all the items you are selling. From there, you can negotiate with the buyer.
You must also state the server you play on.

Thank you.
ahh daaang ^^' ty... its about the offering thingy i really prefer... not a permanent price ._.' cause im no good at that... oh well :3 thanks anyway ^^' guess i have to cut it off then :3

05-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLFACE
How much is the Poet Gulwon? =o
acutally just offer :3

but since i figured its not legal ._.' i guess this thread maybe just should be deleted? :3 cause im no good at prices at all ._.'

(anyway Jewelia server if it matters)

05-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

Ellaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant futureEllaas has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Ellaas
IGN: Aie

If your not good at prices, just do P/C's :/

05-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I'm interested in a Wedding Hair Pin @ 3m. We'll have to set up a meet time if you agree.

IGN: Shoutarou
Server: Jewelia

05-24-2010   #13 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Blue Phoenix Sword for 4m?

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants