ggFTW (
-   Trickster Personal Market (
-   -   B> /T Hats [J] (

Zay 02-21-2013 04:35 PM

/T Hats [J]
I'm trying to get a picture of all the hats in-game and stupid me didn't take pics of the myshop hats before they were taken out. I'm hoping to buy the following but I only need it for a SS. I will give it back after I'm done! And you get to keep whatever I give you for it. Here's the stuff I'm borrowing/buying:

I'm offering 100m for any of these hats or anything from my trading list. Freesia Hat Helmet Hat Helmet Hat Helm Wind Helmet Helmet Hat's Hat Helmet's Hat Snake Hat Hat's Crest of the Titans Swan Hat Circlet (can this even be fused??) Helm Helm Helm

This is all the stuff I can trade for it. Honestly some of the stuff might be gone already so I apologize if it is. I don't want to double check EVERYTHING.

Please contact me on Zaylia/Daemyn OR mail me and we can do a mailtrade! There's not a whole lot of time left so I'd like to get the trades done ASAP.

Zay 02-22-2013 02:13 PM

Bump. Sell me your ugly hats!

Zay 02-24-2013 02:31 PM

Bump! Sell me these please ):

Bongohead 02-24-2013 05:49 PM

I've got a Gigas Helm for you :0
If by any chance you mistyped "Skull Hairpin" where you put "Skull Hat", I'd take it in change :P
Or if you're feeling generous, Ill take a 4g3 @.@

IGN: Geepie

Zay 02-26-2013 07:47 PM

So today is basically the last day to get any of these. I still need about half the fuses so any help is really appreciated! Also if you don't have any flames, if someone could just wear the hats in-game (preferably on a sheep) it would be a lot of help.