League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Project: Trickster Season 2 on Wiki

Trickster Season 2 on Wiki

Start: July 18, 2011
End: TBA

Hey, Wiki Editors! First we, the Wiki Staff, want to congratulate all your efforts to helping build and maintain the Trickster Wiki. But we need your help again! We need to update all content regarding Maps, Quests, NPCs and Monsters after the beginning of Trickster Season 2. The 1st part of this project was conducted only by the Wiki Staff and now you could join us! Today, we are implementing the 2nd part.

To our editions and updates are to flow easy and fast, since a lot of content and changes because of this and this, we, the Wiki Staff, will be your guide. Any questions, please contact the Staff responsible for the page type that you are editing.

MAPS
Guide: Sidero
Objective: Update all map pages.
Standards:
Region Page: Category: Desert Beach
Sub-Region Page: Category:Pyramid Dungeon
Map List: Snow Hill Maps List
Town Page: Coral Town - Blooming Cora
Field Page: Snow Field 2 - Snowflake Park (for all maps with monsters)
Mine Page: Snow Mine - Precious Jewel

QUESTS
Guide: Gawhie
Objective: Update all region quests, adding/moving them to the right category (eg: all Black Swamp quests must be showed and categorized on Category:Black Swamp Quest). Check if the pages (and sub-pages) of Category:Quests by Type, Category:Quests by Location, Category:Quests by Level, and Category:Episode Quest have all quests
Standards:
Region Page: Category: Desert Beach Quest
Quest templates: Template List

NPCS
Guide: Smiley
Objective: Update all NPC pages, starting with Category:NPC, then to the regions.
Standards:
Region Page: Category: Desert Beach NPC
Sub-Region Page: Category:Pyramid Dungeon NPC
NPC Page: General, Shop, Compound, Exchange

MONSTERS
Guide: Smiley
Objective: Update all Monster pages, starting with Category:Monster, then to the regions.
Standards:
Region Page: Category:Coral Beach Monster
Sub-Region Page: Category:Chaos Tower Monster
Monster Templates: Monster and Boss

ZONE EQUIPMENTS
Guide: Gawhie
Objective: Add/update the new equipments as showed on Zone Items Reorganized!
Equipment template: Template:Equipment
New Set Bonuses: Season 2 - Updates

You can update the other types too. Please use the respective template.

*Use items - template
*Etc items - template
*Drills - template
*Pets - template
*Equipments - template
*MyCamp items - template

Let's start!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

REGIONS

PROJECT PROGRESS - 3/15 (20%)

1. Coral Beach
Done

2. Desert Beach
Done

3. Megalopolis
Pending

4. Caballa Relics
Pending

5. Oops Wharf
Pending

6. Mermaid Palace
Pending

7. Mirage Island
Pending

8. Ghost Blue
Pending

9. Rose Garden
Pending

10. Black Swamp
Pending

11. Underground Dev Room
Pending

12. Snow Hill
Done

13. Techichi Volcano
Pending

14. Tapasco Volcano
Pending

15. Abyss
Pending

07-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

hey what supz guys...my apologize for not for helping sooner...it just I'm remaking my characters cuz of Failness...start with my Cat, Dragon, then Fox...so yea got my Cat lvl 160 where I wanted so now I cat start my dragon....

anyway...I wanna help so where should I start...???

how do you guys even get info on Monsters as an stats detail and EXP, Skills and skills lvl, and all that anyway o.o ???

have you guys got the Image yet for the mycamo...??? =/

I will help the best Possible way I can...
Another things...who the winners of the Trickster Task Force...did you guys announce them already -.- ???

07-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Hi Wendy! Thanks for your help!

You can start on maps. Follow the region order listed on 2nd post (Oops Wharf, Mermaid Palace, etc.) and use the standard map pages on the 1st post. If you have any questions, please ask me.

All info we getting from the community.

About MyCamp you can add/edit MyCamp item pages freely (following MyCamp Template) and the Wiki Team will add the images. But you can add them too! Learn more reading the Wiki Guidelines.

About Trickster Task Force Event we'll announce the winners soon. Stay tunned!

07-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

ah ok...
uuuhhhhh...what do you guys mean by maps...??? like getting images or info on the maps...??? *Confuse*
if you can put details...O_O
how do you guys also get the images and how to get images on the mycamp stuff...???

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 07-31-2011 at 01:49 PM.

09-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ok...so I think I have the Image...so how and where do I put the image o.o ? I'm starting with megalopolis...um...yea e.e

09-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

You can follow the Sandrie's Guide (IV.Image Upload).

But, Wendy, what images do you have to upload regarding Megalopolis?

09-14-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

uuuhhhhh....isn't Poppuri and Emerald forest part of mega o.o ?

09-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

wait sooo...I just upload the Image ?
the rest is automatic ? as in once I upload the Image will go to where it need to go or do I gotta go to the page and upload the image thus getting rid of the old and bringing the new ?
this is getting confusing... S_S

09-16-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I can't find the ToolBox to upload the image...=/

09-16-2011   #11 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I honestly don't know what you have in terms of image upload. I think we have most of it. And I was pretty clear about this upload thing but for the benefit of the doubt I'll do it again:

Click here. It's on every page on the wiki, in the box under the sidebar menu.

Fill up the empty spaces. You can click on choose to pick a file, and you can change the destination file name as long as they have the same extension, i.e. png.
Click Upload File when you are done.

It should look something like this if it's right.

09-16-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

OOOOOOO....there it is...I guss my eyes are not sharp even enough even with Glasses...anway...
does it Matter what Resolution it is and the miage Type such as PNG, JPEG and such...???

09-17-2011   #13 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

We recommend you use the images from NRI files. Just edit them with transparency (you can use gimp to remove the magenta background) and save as PNG (for big images) and GIF (for small images). Then, upload.

09-17-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

great...more Questions =_=...what a transparency? Gimp? Magenta Backround e.e...???

09-17-2011   #15 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The NRI files always provide the image with a Pink/Magenta background, which you need to remove. Every art program has the ability to remove your chosen color and create a transparent background.

GIMP is one of those art programs. Each art program is different though on how you create the transparency.
For Paint Shop Pro, I have to create the transparency when I'm saving the file as a .png or .gif.

For Adobe CS4, I just need to hide the background and it'll be saved as a transparency.
I don't know how GIMP works to remove the background so someone else will have to explain that.

An example of a transparency would be my signature. You'll notice that you can see the forum's background color on the left side where I created two columns. If there was no transparency, you would have seen either white (or whatever color I used as my original background).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-17-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

*sigh*...how disappointing...);
is there perhaps a Video tutorial to show me what you mean or something by any chance...??? >:I

or perhaps you can tell me step by step on what to do...I have paint.net as my edit and stuff...
is there something I need to look for and then do my thing by the rest on my own...???

09-17-2011   #17 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I don't know if paint.net supports transparency but I'll show you how to do it on gimp:

First download it here:
GIMP - Downloads

Once you install it, open it and you'll get a screen like this.

Use the NRI viewer to convert it into a usable file format and open it in gimp. For example, lets take this picture:

And open it in gimp:

Go to Layer>Transparency>Add Alpha Channel to add transparency to the image.

On the toolbox, choose the fuzzy tool.

Now click on the magenta portion of the picture to highlight it (you'll see little ants crawling around the space), and then press DEL. If it's kind of hard to click, use the Zoom Tool or press Z.

Do the same for all the pieces.

When you are done, click save as, and save it as either .PNG for large files OR .GIF for small files. You HAVE to use one of these file formats, otherwise the transparency will be lost.

Should look like this when done:

whew

09-17-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ight thx...I tested and it works... but now Sandrie...about what your wondering regarding about Image upload...your right...you guys do have most of everything...but Sidero told me to start with those Maps...so if there anything that is missing or perhaps updating...is there anything I should look for to add the missing or updating Maps and such...???

I look around the wiki often so I don't even know what maps are missing or what needs updating...
I must be an annoying bug to guys by now X_X!

09-17-2011   #19 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

As I said above (copied again on quote):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
You can start on maps. Follow the region order listed on 2nd post (Oops Wharf, Mermaid Palace, etc.) and use the standard map pages on the 1st post. If you have any questions, please ask me.
I'm talking about all map pages must have the same look, like described on 1st post. Coral Beach, Desert Beach, and Megalopolis have the proper look/standard. You must follow the example pages below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
MAPS
Guide: Sidero
Objective: Update all map pages.
Standards:
Region Page: Category: Desert Beach
Sub-Region Page: Category:Pyramid Dungeon
Map List: Snow Hill Maps List
Town Page: Coral Town - Blooming Cora
Field Page: Snow Field 2 - Snowflake Park (for all maps with monsters)
Mine Page: Snow Mine - Precious Jewel
The wiki has most of the images, so do not worry about them. We just need to edit pages.

09-18-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ah I see thx Sidero...so just edit pages...what do you mean by that...once I edit what do I need update...???

also...the Mycomp image you guys don't got yet right...???
do you know where it is in the Trickster Data ?