League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

I'm not a big fan of the new map revision i like the previous one, because this one just shows too much dead space and you have to scroll down a lot.

This page setup seems to be fine
Lighthouse of Chaos - 1st Floor - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
rather then this
Ice Dungeon 1 - Cave of Darkblue - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Also why did the shop section got renewed. I liked the compact version you used that looks similair to the item girl in game.
Gate of Black Swamp Shop - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

And the % drop shouldn't be listed as it's no use calling something rare when we don't know the droprate. Some rare things are not so rare compared to other items. just my 2 cents..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2011   #22 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Each time we modify a structure we must consider the pros and cons. You had good points and I wish more users and editors to comment about the old and the new structure of the Map pages and the Shop section.

The new structure reveals details of new maps, such as positioning of the NPCs and portals, level, type, weaknesses and resistances of monsters, items, and its utility, Poseidon's Treasure items, etc. Checking the cons, we lose on the issue of navigation (we need to use the scroll bar instead of clicking on the section you want on the TOC menu).

Maybe we can enter a code for each section title to appear in the TOC.

09-30-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

Wish there would be a vote for such make overs. I don't think maps need to provide so much info while you could put it on the extended info.

And if something changes you need to revise a dozen pages again to remove info again. I might as well take a break from wiki we seem to disagree on several points. sorry sid.

12-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Raekuul is on a distinguished road
IGN: KobayashiDaichi
Class: Duke to_teacher
Level: 235 (TM 209)
Guild: Metamorphose

As long as we're doing an overhaul of the wiki for Season 2, should we add which maps Summon Guardian and Card Identification can be used on? It's not entirely intuitive in-game, and having a guardian summoned when turning in a quest can really speed up the guardian leveling process.